Online courses have quickly become one of my favorite methods for serving a niche audience. When you create an online course, you can:
- Focus on a specific topic and explore it deeply, much more so than a single blog post or podcast can cover.
- Employ a variety of teaching methods, including video, audio, text, and exercises like worksheets.
- Ask your students to complete homework that reinforces your teaching.
- Foster a deeply engaged community around your course’s subject. Facebook Groups or Slack communities are good tools for this.
- Set up a passive income stream that allows you to determine your level of engagement.
- Charge a premium price for a quality learning experience.
Creating a great course worthy of a premium price requires that you make a solid investment in time and effort up front, but when done properly, it allows you to build a solid passive income stream for your business. My online courses were instrumental in helping me grow the Smart Passive Income business, and I want to teach you how to do the same for your business.
This page serves as an index to all of the content I’ve created on creating and selling online courses. Bookmark it and return throughout your creation process. Be sure to click through to the posts and podcasts that I share below; they contain a wealth of information.