This week’s guest came so highly recommended from many of you, that I knew I had to check him out myself. Bryan Harris of VideoFruit.com is joining me today, and oh man, does he deliver.
Bryan is the master of building email lists. But his expertise doesn’t stop there—he’s become a pro at using email lists as a cornerstone for product creation. Today, he’s sharing his step-by-step formulas for designing, launching, and maximizing profit from your online product.
If you’re hungry for specific, super-actionable tips to grow your audience of subscribers, Bryan’s your guy. Listen in to hear more!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Special thanks to Bryan for joining me this week. Until next time!
And big congrats to Steve Spring from Coloringforfun.com who won the coaching from Bryan as mentioned in this episode!
Bryan Harris of VideoFruit.com (master of building email lists) is joining me today, and oh man, does he deliver.
- The three phases of product creation.
- How to get your first 1,000 email list subscribers.
- Three questions to ask yourself when building your first product.
- How to create urgency in your audience when it’s time to purchase.
- The Poster Boy Formula, and how it can help you grow your business.
- A hack for getting busy influencers to notice your email.
- Guest posting strategies to grow your audience.
- Why Bryan’s first online business failed, and what he learned from it.
- The three types of people who start businesses.
- A special invitation from Bryan, and more!
- Ebooks the Smart Way
- Smart Passive Income Episode 142: How Paying Attention Paid Off for Joseph Michael, the Scrivener Coach
- Smart Passive Income Episode 145: How to Become a Contributing Writer on Large Media Sites — From Bread Delivery to Content Delivery with Kimanzi Constable
- Smart Passive Income Episode 78: Rapid Audience Building For Accelerated Hypergrowth (From Scratch)—Landing Pages and Conversion Optimization