Join SPI Pro with a quarterly memberships of $299, or save 16% (equal to two months free) with an annual membership of $999.APPLY NOWLearn More
The Journey Is Hard, Don't Do It Alone
Loneliness. Doubt. Knowledge gaps. No peer group for support. No direct access to experts. Relentless distractions. Confusion about tools. Fear of rejection.
Entrepreneurs battle these struggles every day. These struggles can lead to unfocused action, wasted resources, poor decision-making, and feelings of overwhelm. Faced with these struggles, it's no wonder why so many entrepreneurs burn out far short of achieving their dreams.
This difficult terrain is all part of the entrepreneurial journey. It'll never be easy. Success will never be guaranteed. But the probability of success—building a profitable business on your own terms—can be dramatically improved by joining forces with others who share your value system and a common goal.
Introducing SPI Pro
SPI Pro is our private community for growth-minded entrepreneurs motivated by purpose, committed to self-discovery, willing to do the work, and eager to create their own success.
All entrepreneurial journeys are unique, but they can all benefit from things like:
- Cutting edge education
- Immersive training
- Professional networking
- Interactive collaborations
- Access to proven advice and powerful tools
Finding value from those experiences is only possible when the culture providing those experiences is rooted in a most sacred quality: safety.
Above All, It's Safe Here
The need for safe places that can be trusted to provide acceptance, development, privacy, and compassion has never been more important. That ethos is the beating heart of SPI Pro.
From that heartbeat flow our community tenets and benefits:
- A safe place to ask questions, experiment with ideas, practice pitches, commit to challenges, and generally learn and grow without fear of judgment or rejection.
- Relationship-building opportunities with like-minded entrepreneurs that can yield solutions to problems, lead to prosperous partnerships, and establish friendships.
- First access to new business concepts, content, and other offerings from SPI.
- A community that welcomes members from diverse backgrounds including race, ethnicity, gender, orientation, neurodiversity, and physical ableness.
- A focused environment to accelerate learning and networking due to the absence of fluff content, noisy discussion channels, and immature members.
- A privacy-first attitude toward all current and future aspects of the community.
We're thrilled to establish such a nurturing ecosystem in a singular community void of hate, hype, distractions, tire-kickers, and non-starters. This is where serious entrepreneurs jumpstart their ventures, and it’s where they return time and again to stay sharp, make new discoveries, expand their networks, and elevate their potential.
Inside SPI Pro
Out-of-the-box community paradigms may work for some, but not us. We enjoy pushing the boundaries, being ourselves, and responding to the needs of our audience. That mentality led us to imagine a unique community experience for SPI Pro.
Specifically, SPI Pro is architected upon three core pillars:
1. Private Community
- Learning channels for discussions around skill development topics such as podcasting, affiliate marketing, and email marketing
- Discovery channels for member networking, collaborations, and more
- Monthly challenges that encourage, support, and reward member growth
- Pitch opportunities where members can get exposure for their new thing
- Private channels for focused discussions among member cohorts
- Private 1:1 messaging between community members
2. Curated Masterminds
One of the most popular aspects of SPI Pro membership is our curated masterminds. Every quarter when new members enroll in SPI Pro, we invite members to apply to join a mastermind.
Based on the nature of your business, your current focus, the age of your business, and more, we will hand match you with a small handful of other Pros with similar businesses and goals.
After several months, we have dozens of masterminds running strong. And we maintain a Mastermind Directory for you to join an existing group at any time.
“I have been continually blown away by the value that I'm getting out of being part of the SPI Pro community.”Brenda Petrella
3. Exclusive Content
You'll have access to our growing list of recorded workshops and SPI Pro members are also invited to attend the live recordings of future workshops.
Other exclusive content includes:
- Ebooks of all SPI guides
- Super deals and discounts only available to SPI Pro members
4. Direct Access and Support from the SPI Team
- Regular Ask Me Anything (AMA) events hosted by Pat and Team SPI members
- Regular office hours with SPI Team Experts
- New member community hangouts are organized on a routine basis
- Professional networking community hangouts organized around themes
- A self-help knowledge base of solution support articles
This architecture has been deeply informed by folks we know and trust. And it will continue to evolve as we learn more about the diverse characteristics, interests, and needs of our SPI Pro members. Because really, in terms of future vision, we're just getting started!
5. Earn passive income as an affiliate
We want to really walk the walk and support our members earning an income THROUGH their membership in SPI Pro.
As a member, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Become an affiliate of SPI Pro and earn a recurring commission
- Become an affiliate for SPI Courses including Power-Up Podcasting, Email Marketing Magic, and more
- Become an affiliate for SPI Workshops
Our affiliate programs are highly selective and closed to the public. But we are excited to make this available to our Pros!
Motivated Members Wanted
Growth-minded. Driven by purpose. Committed to self-awareness. Willing to work hard. Eager to create your own luck. If that sounds like you, and if you've been looking for a private community of like-minded entrepreneurs to join forces with, then we'd love to welcome you into SPI Pro.
SPI Pro is intentionally highly curated. That's special—for us and for you. It's a moment of exploration. It's a moment of innovation. It's a moment to establish deep roots. If you feel extra motivation to be a part of something special from the very beginning, now is the opportune moment to become an early member of our private community.
But first, let's see if SPI Pro is a good match for you:
It's a match if you…
- believe in the virtues of humility, empathy, optimism, tenacity, and abundance
- value diversity in all its forms and are accepting of others regardless of their appearance, ideas, and backgrounds
- accept the responsibility to work hard and diligently because you know that success is not guaranteed or easily achieved
- are emotionally ready to participate in the giving and receiving of feedback that may at times challenge your original thinking
- have a functioning business that is already generating some amount of revenue even if it's small
- have an online presence somewhere (e.g. website, email, social channel) that has at least begun to attract a small audience
It's not a match if you…
- are motivated by fame, status, opulence, or other manifestations of egocentrism
- prefer to surround yourself with people who look, think, and act very similar to you in both business and life
- expect success to come easily, quickly, and largely on the backs of others assuming your responsibilities
- are not yet ready to share your ideas, questions, challenges, and needs with others for their constructive feedback
- are in the very early days of learning what it takes to be an online entrepreneur without a functioning business (yet)
- do not yet have an online presence or you do but do not yet have any followers, listeners, or subscribers
Feel like it's a match?
Outstanding! Here's what you need to do to join:
- Complete our application—Click the button below to access our application. It's short. We review applications in the order in which they were received.
- Be patient—Invites are usually sent within a week of us receiving your application. Please be patient with us as we process your submission.
- Accept your invite—If we believe you are ready for SPI Pro, you will receive an invite to join via email. It will contain a special link to sign up for the community. If you are not yet ready for Pro (yet) we encourage you to check out our All-Access Pass and Learner Community.
What Pro members are saying
The SPI Pro Community came at a time in my life where I began to completely focus on growing my business. I was getting exciting ideas, learning new things and had no one to share my journey with because my friends and family had no idea what I was talking about. Then comes SPI Pro and when I joined it, I no longer felt like I was on this journey alone. There were people who knew what I was talking about, understanding my struggle to pivot during this pandemic, and we are all helping each other. It felt good to be a part of a community. Something I didn’t have before.”Erica James
I have created a new online business and presence after being a chiropractor for 28 years. This is a completely new and foreign arena for me and insecurity, doubt, and fear are always lingering nearby when I feel out of my league. But, I made a decision to learn and move forward with this, surround myself with like-minded people, and keep going.
Joining SPI Pro has been the best thing I have done for myself and my brand.
When I feel vulnerable, I can safely turn to my SPI Community for answers, support, and encouragement. Everyone is so generous with their time and knowledge! And Pat Flynn and his team are active participants as well!
If you are looking for a nurturing community to help grow and expand your business, SPI Pro is the answer!”Dr. Laura Jaget
In just a few months of joining SPI Pro I’ve found the help I’ve needed to launch my first book, segment my email list, find contract help, and to strategically plan my content and launches. There is truly something for every entrepreneur in SPI Pro.
I’ve loved connecting with like-minded business owners, who, like Pat, are truly committed to helping others out and are constantly working to become better themselves. And Pat’s team goes the extra mile to make sure everyone is taken care of!
Each time I’ve hit a roadblock over the past few months, I’ve sent a DM to another member or attended a live class and my question was answered. I’m confident that I will be able to reach my business and personal goals because of SPI Pro, and when I reach my goals, I get to help more people. And that’s why I’m here!”Andrea Davis
I was following SPI for about 6 years now and I always imagined what it would be like if they organised a platform for the SPI community. I imagined a lot of awesome stuff but this is WAY beyond that!
I was always alone on my entrepreneurial journey because my friends and family never understood what I do and why I do that. I never thought that there exists a place with like-minded and determined entrepreneurs who want to contribute to the world while living a life of freedom and happiness. But SPI Pro is such a place. Not only that, but there are also SO MANY of such people in this place!
SPI Pro is an amazing place where you can connect with people who understand you and help you with everything they’ve got. SPI Pro is worth 100x more than the actual price!”Zhenya
I was expecting SPI Pro to be a great place to learn and network…and it is.
What I didn’t expect was the community would provide so much motivation for me.
Since I began with SPI Pro, I’ve started creating videos for my sports instruction website. I had tried this before and didn’t get much traction. But other people on SPI Pro really convince me this is critical for my brand. It’s been extremely successful with over 1,000 video views in a couple of weeks so I now have a whole new audience from YouTube.
I’ve also started growing a new community in an underserved niche.
This is a direct result of being part of SPI Pro and I expect it to be a success with support from the SPI Pro community”Lynn
That's a lot of information. Thanks for hanging in there with us! Still, you may have questions. Here are some important ones to know about as you consider applying.
Yes. Our new member pricing is $299/quarter or $990/year (16% off—equal to 2 months free). Members can cancel their subscriptions at any time.
Nope! Your invite will be valid for a period of time once you receive it. If you don't wish to join, just ignore it. Still, please only apply if you're very serious about it. Our team spends time reviewing each application.
We send an immediate email confirmation to let you know we've received your application. You will receive a follow-up email indicating whether or not your application was accepted. Your acceptance email will include the invite and all the information you need to join. If you are not yet ready for Pro, we encourage you to check out our All-Access Pass and Learner Community.
We did a ton of R&D on various membership platforms before making our choice. In the end, we selected an exciting up-and-comer in the market: Circle. Think of Circle as a cross between Slack, Facebook Groups, and LinkedIn—which is to say, it's awesome!
SPI Pro is a bonafide private community with interactive discussions, exclusive content and events, direct access to Pat and other members of the SPI team, etc., and requires an application to join. In contrast, our courses like Power-Up Podcasting exist on Teachable (a different platform) and are available for purchase by anyone. SPI Pro membership is not required to purchase one of our courses.
SPI Pro members have access to our workshops, such as Click & Convert, for free as a part of their SPI Pro Membership. Our main courses such as Power-Up Podcasting® are available through SPI All-Access Pass or as a standalone purchase.
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are unhappy with your membership for any reason, let us know within the first 30 days of membership and we will refund your payment
Still have questions? Contact us here.