APPLY NOWLearn More
The Journey Is Hard, Don't Go It Alone
Loneliness. Doubt. Knowledge gaps. No peer group for support. No direct access to experts. Relentless distractions. Confusion about tools. Fear of rejection.
Entrepreneurs battle these struggles every day. These struggles can lead to unfocused action, wasted resources, poor decision making, and feelings of overwhelm. Faced with these struggles, it's no wonder why so many entrepreneurs burn out far short of achieving their dreams.
This difficult terrain is all part of the entrepreneurial journey. It'll never be easy. Success will never be guaranteed. But the probability of success—building a profitable business on your own terms—can be dramatically improved by joining forces with others who share your value system and a common goal.
Introducing SPI Pro
At SPI, we're proud to serve a worldwide community of online entrepreneurs in the startup phase of their businesses. This community is public—we rally around our public content and open channels. We've never had a private community…until now!
SPI Pro is our private community for growth-minded entrepreneurs motivated by purpose, committed to self-discovery, willing to do the work, and eager to create their own luck.
All entrepreneurial journeys are unique but they all benefit from common experiences:
- Enriched education
- Immersive training
- Professional networking
- Interactive collaborations
- Access to proven advice and powerful tools
Deriving value from those experiences is only possible when the culture providing those experiences is rooted in a most sacred quality: safety.
Above All, It's Safe Here
The need for safe places that can be trusted to provide acceptance, development, privacy, and compassion has never been more important. That ethos is the beating heart of SPI Pro.
From that heartbeat flow our community tenets and benefits:
- A safe place to ask questions, experiment with ideas, practice pitches, commit to challenges, and generally learn and grow without fear of judgment or rejection.
- Relationship building opportunities with like-minded entrepreneurs that can yield solutions to problems, lead to prosperous partnerships, and establish friendships.
- First access to new business concepts, content, and other offerings from SPI.
- A community that welcomes members from diverse backgrounds including race, ethnicity, gender, orientation, neurodiversity, and physical ableness.
- A focused environment to accelerate learning and networking due to the absence of fluff content, noisy discussion channels, and immature members.
- A privacy-first attitude toward all current and future aspects of the community.
We're thrilled to establish such a nurturing ecosystem in a singular community void of hate, hype, distractions, tire-kickers, and non-starters. This is where serious entrepreneurs jumpstart their ventures, and it’s where they return time and again to stay sharp, make new discoveries, expand their networks, and elevate their potential.
Inside SPI Pro
Out-of-the-box community paradigms may work for some, but not us. We enjoy pushing the boundaries, being ourselves, and responding to the needs of our audience. That mentality led us to imagining a unique community experience for SPI Pro.
Specifically, SPI Pro is architected upon three core pillars:
Private Community—which comes to life through the following capabilities:
- Learning channels for discussions around skill development topics such as podcasting, affiliate marketing, and email marketing
- Discovery channels for member networking, collaborations, and more
- Monthly challenges that encourage, support, and reward member growth
- Pitch opportunities where members can get exposure for their new thing
- Private channels for focused discussions among member cohorts
- Private 1:1 messaging between community members
Exclusive Content—which comes to life through the following resources:
You'll have access to our growing list of recorded workshops, valued at $99 each. SPI Pro members are also invited to attend the live recordings of future workshops.
Other exclusive content includes:
- Ebooks of all SPI guides (each valued between $1.99-4.99)
- Super deals and discounts only available to SPI Pro members
Direct Access and Support—which comes to life through the following experiences:
- Regular Ask Me Anything (AMA) events hosted by Pat and Team SPI members
- New member community hangouts organized on a routine basis
- Professional networking community hangouts organized around themes
- Self-help knowledge base of solution support articles
This architecture has been deeply informed by folks we know and trust. And it will continue to evolve as we learn more about the diverse characteristics, interests, and needs of our SPI Pro members. Because really, in terms of future vision, we're just getting started!
Founding Members Wanted
Growth-minded. Driven by purpose. Committed to self-awareness. Willing to work hard. Eager to create your own luck. If that sounds like you, and if you've been looking for a private community of like-minded entrepreneurs to join forces with, then we'd love to welcome you into SPI Pro.
SPI Pro is in beta mode. That's special—for us and for you. It's a moment of exploration. It's a moment of innovation. It's a moment to establish deep roots. If you feel extra motivation to be a part of something special from the very beginning, now is the opportune moment to become a founding member of our private community.
But first, let's see if SPI Pro is a good match for you:
It's a match if you…
- believe in the virtues of humility, empathy, optimism, tenacity, and abundance
- value diversity in all its forms and are accepting of others regardless of their appearance, ideas, and backgrounds
- accept the responsibility to work hard and diligently because you know that success is not guaranteed or easily achieved
- are emotionally ready to participate in the giving and receiving of feedback that may at times challenge your original thinking
- have a functioning business that is already generating some amount of revenue even if it's small
- have an online presence somewhere (e.g. website, email, social channel) that has at least begun to attract a small audience
It's not a match if you…
- are motivated by fame, status, opulence, or other manifestations of egocentrism
- prefer to surround yourself with people who look, think, and act very similar to you in both business and in life
- expect success to come easily, quickly, and largely on the backs of others assuming your responsibilities
- are not yet ready to share your ideas, questions, challenges, and needs with others for their constructive feedback
- are in the very early days of learning what it takes to be an online entrepreneur without a functioning business (yet)
- do not yet have an online presence or you do but do not yet have any followers, listeners, or subscribers
Feel like it's a match?
Outstanding! Here's what you need to do to join:
- Complete our application—Click here or the button below to access our application. It's short. We review applications in the order in which they were received.
- Be patient—We are only issuing 500 founding member invites. Invites will be issued on a rolling basis. Please be patient with us as we process them.
- Accept your invite—If we choose your application, then you'll receive an invite to join SPI Pro via email. It will contain a special link to sign up for the community.
APPLY TO BE A FOUNDING MEMBER
That's a lot of information. Thanks for hanging in there with us! Still, you may have questions. Here are some important ones to know about as you consider applying.
Yes. Our founding member pricing is $49/month or $490/year. Members can cancel their subscriptions at any time.
Nope! Your invite will be valid for a period of time once you receive it. If you don't wish to join, just ignore it. Still, please only apply if you're very serious about it. Our team spends time reviewing each application.
First, thanks for applying! If you haven't yet heard back from us, that likely means your application is still in the queue. The first round of applications will take us two and a half weeks to process. If it is after July 18 and you submitted your application before July 13, please first check your spam folder or, if you use Gmail, check the other inbox “tabs,” then feel free to follow up with us.
If you submitted your application after July 13, it may be some time before we send out additional invitations. You will receive a follow up email within two weeks of your application with additional information.
It means that we believe you'd be a great member of our community but that, unfortunately, we do not have any more invites to give out at the moment. Batches of new invites will be sent monthly to people on the waitlist, so please stay patient and remain on the lookout! Invitations are sent out first-come, first-serve.
We did a ton of R&D on various membership platforms before making our choice. In the end, we selected an exciting up-and-comer in the market: Circle. Think of Circle as a cross between Slack, Facebook Groups, and LinkedIn—which is to say, it's awesome!
SPI Pro is a bonafide private community with interactive discussions, exclusive content and events, direct access to Pat and other members of the SPI team, etc., and requires an application to join. In contrast, our courses like Power-Up Podcasting exist on Teachable (a different platform) and are available for purchase by anyone. SPI Pro membership is not required to purchase one of our courses.
No, at least not our main courses such as Power-Up Podcasting®. Those courses will remain standalone. That said, SPI Pro members will have access to our workshops, such as Click & Convert, for free as part of their SPI Pro membership.
We offer a 30-day refund policy on purchases. If you cancel, you can request a refund on any funds paid within the last 30 days. We do not refund or pro-rate payments that were made more than 30 days prior to your request.
Still have questions? Contact us here.