SPI Pro’s Expert in Residence Fireside Chats

Get ready to strengthen those business relationships! Join us for an exciting Fireside Chat and gain real-time business insights, support, and guidance from our Experts in Residence. Exclusively inside the SPI Pro community (an accepted application and active membership are required for access).

Discover the secrets to leveraging business relationships for success with our Experts in Residence!

Strong business relationships are essential for success in any industry. They open doors to new opportunities, provide valuable insights, and foster collaboration. Building and nurturing these relationships leads to increased trust, loyalty, and mutual support, driving professional growth and long-term success. Ready to unlock this power?

Our Experts in Residence are gearing up for a dynamic roundtable discussion on the power of business relationships — and you’re invited! Picture this: industry titans with a knack for success, sharing their game-changing insights — it’s like having a backstage pass to the business world’s most impactful strategies.

Here’s what’s in store:

• Introductions & Kick-Off Question: Meet our panel of experts and kick things off with a fun and engaging question, setting the tone for the session. Their answers may surprise you!
  • Hot Seat with Featured Member: Watch as our experts work their magic, tackling a specific business challenge using tried-and-true frameworks — all via a live coaching session with an SPI Pro member in the hot seat.
  • Q&A with the Experts: Have burning questions about your business? Stick around until the end for a live, interactive Q&A session and receive personalized insights from our panel of experts.

Meet the Experts

Jason Feifer

I want to help you reach your “Wouldn’t Go Back” moment. What’s that? It’s when you’re going through a big change in work, discover a great new opportunity, and say, “I wouldn’t want to go back to a time before I had this.”

SPI Expert in Residence Caleb Wojcik

Caleb Wojcik

Beyond helping people with what I’m an “expert” in, I want to help those who feel stuck. People who know they can accomplish more than they are now, who can see where they want to be but for whatever reason just can’t see the path to make it there.

Terry Rice

I want to help you grow your business, save time, and avoid burnout. Why? Because I know what it’s like when you have good ideas but it feels like you’re wasting time, energy, and talent. You may be just a few critical skills or resources away!

Matt Gartland

I’ve been a part of 10+ companies since 2011. Most didn’t make it. A few did and achieved good exits. Along the way, I’ve developed a great “range” of business skills, which has become my superpower. I’m here to help you develop that power too.

Who’s in the hot seat?

Meet Rose Griffin, the founder of ABA SPEECH and host of the Autism Outreach Podcast. With a background as an ASHA-certified Speech-Language Pathologist and Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Rose is dedicated to empowering students with autism to find their voice.

Rose has established strong relationships with major businesses in her niche. Now, she seeks guidance from our Experts on leveraging these connections to scale her sponsorship revenue and membership program.

Thanks to Rose’s clear vision and drive, our Experts stand ready to offer invaluable guidance in strengthening these relationships to propel her entrepreneurial journey forward. Witness Rose’s journey as she transforms her connections into opportunities for growth and impact!

Not a member yet? Let’s change that!

The Expert in Residence program is an exclusive feature of the SPI Pro community, tailored for established entrepreneurs seeking accelerated growth with guidance and support. Alongside this program, SPI Pro membership also grants access to our All-Access Pass community, full course library, exclusive events, and much more.

Ready to join a community that’s dedicated to your success?