In this session of the Smart Passive Income Podcast I'm stoked to feature yet another success story from someone who has built a six-figure business online in a hobby niche that, to be honest, I never thought was possible to make a living from—at least online.
Lain Ehmann from LainEhmann.com (formerly LayoutaDay.com) shares an amazing story about how she's built an online business in the scrapbooking industry, a hobby niche I know very little about! [Editor's note: This site is no longer active.]
Beyond her story, she shares a ton of incredibly useful information that I look forward to putting into practice myself someday.
I hope you enjoy this session of the SPI podcast!
Lain has told me she would be happy to stop by every once and a while and answer any questions you may have. Thank you Lain!
Here's to all of your success! Cheers, and all the best!
Please subscribe below to the podcast to get automatic updates for your device:
Today, I'm stoked to feature yet another success story from someone who has built a six-figure business online in a surprising niche.
- How Lain turned her passion into profit after starting a blog.
- Her monetization strategies and how much she's earning.
- How Lain used an “unfair advantage” to make great strides with her business and get ahead of the competition.
- The most important elements that contributed to her success in the scrapbooking industry, and it was not her artistic talent.
- The importance of diversification and multiple streams of income.
- How she's created an online convention for the scrapbooking industry, and why it's so successful.
- Examples of how Lain is putting my “Be Everywhere” marketing philosophy into practice, and more!
- Aweber [Editor's Note: I now recommend ConvertKit instead of Aweber.]
- Yaro's Starak's Blogging Course
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.