I love hearing success stories, and the best success stories are the ones that come from listeners like you. That's what today's episode is all about.
My guest today, Nick Stephenson, heard David Siteman Garland talk with me about creating online courses back in Session 136. Nick took action, and by the time his product launch rolled around, he was crushing it.
Just how much was he crushing it? The answer's right there in this episode's title—his online course for fiction writers, YourFirst10kReaders.com, launched at over $130,000. Nick's here today to reveal just how he did that. He'll share the tools he used and steps he took to conceptualize, develop, and launch his online course.
Nick admits that at first, he didn't think this kind of success was possible. He'd hear stories from other online entrepreneurs but never dreamed something like that could happen for him. As his own journey proves, it can—and it can happen for you, too.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Huge thanks to Nick joining me this week. Until next time!
My guest today, Nick Stephenson, is a success story that comes from a listener just like you.
- Nick's in-depth, step-by-step launch process.
- Tools and platforms for creating your online course.
- Strategies for building your email list.
- An approach to selling without feeling sleazy.
- Tips for tailoring lead magnets to fit your niche.
- The biggest obstacle Nick sees for people in his field who want to build their audience.
- Nick's advice for sticking with it when the going gets tough.
- How to make time in a busy schedule to launch a new idea, and more!
- Smart Passive Income Episode 136: How to Build an Online Course that Sells with David Siteman Garland
- The Create an Awesome Online Course CheatSheet
- Smart Passive Income Episode 137: A Product Launch Sequence that Works
- WishList Member
- Conversion Strategies
Thanks to The Art of Charm podcast for sponsoring!
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.