Today, I'm bringing you guys something I know you love: a success story from someone just like you.
I'm with Kirk Du Plessis of OptionAlpha.com, an amazing business that was once simply a blog Kirk ran on the side. Now, Kirk's turned his hobby into a business that's earning him six figures per month. He's done that using some genius strategies, total transparency, and a whole lot of authenticity.
If you're a fan of this approach to building your online business—strategy combined with radical honesty—then you'll love hearing Kirk's story. Kirk delivers some seriously great insight in this episode, and I can't wait for you to hear how he's achieved his success.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Special thanks to Kirk for joining me this week. Until next time!
Kirk Du Plessis
Today, I'm with Kirk Du Plessis of OptionAlpha.com, an amazing business earning him six figures per month that was once simply a blog Kirk ran on the side.
- The first question to ask when turning your hobby into a business.
- How to build and retain a thriving membership community.
- How to give content away for free and still make money.
- How to avoid undercharging for your product or service.
- The simple tactic that revolutionized Kirk's customer retention.
- The importance of fine-tuning the quality of your content from Day One.
- Strategies for turning your customers into a community.
- Kirk's favorite tool for running his business, and more!
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.