I am so excited and scared, and that's a good thing! Today I'm announcing my first-ever live conference: FlynnCon1! From July 26 to 28 I'll be throwing down a truly unique conference experience right here in San Diego—a family-friendly, motivational, educational, and fun event that I designed just for you! It's going to be off the charts! Press play and let's go behind the scenes of the very first FlynnCon!
You've probably got a lot of questions, and I'll do my best to answer them in the episode. I'm going to take you inside my business to share my vision for FlynnCon1 and the lessons I've learned so far. I'll share why it will be completely alcohol-free, for example, why I chose to have the event in July, who will be on stage, how I'm integrating sponsors into everything, and more.
As I mentioned, I'm so excited, but I'm also scared. I've been scared at a lot of points in my journey (and FlynnCon1 is no exception), but pushing through fear is critical and can even be a barometer for success if you understand it right. So today we'll also talk about the mindset of being scared in the face of doing something new.
FlynnCon1 will be an incredible, unique opportunity for you to connect with other motivated and passionate entrepreneurs. I highly recommend signing up for the FlynnCon1 waitlist ASAP, and purchasing as soon as possible when tickets go live.
We are capping ticket sales at 500, so don't miss out! I can't wait to see you there!
Lastly, I just want to give a big thank you to those who reached out to me after listening to Session 337 two weeks ago, which was all about the benefits of niching down. I asked you to reach out to me if you felt pumped up, and I read off a few of those messages in the episode. Team Flynn, you rock!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskPat.com.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
- How SPI listeners responded to Session 337 a few weeks ago—hear their messages!
- When FlynnCon1 is going down and how you can attend.
- Why most events avoid the summer months and why I wanted to host my event in July.
- What makes a conference great—what I feel is the perfect formula.
- Why I decided that San Diego was the perfect city for my conference.
- Why I decided to host my own conference and my vision for it.
- Who will be on stage at FlynnCon1.
- The unique, organic way that I'm featuring sponsors at FlynnCon1.
- Why I want to create a performance-based conference.
- The importance of fear in a success-oriented mindset, and more!
Note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I receive a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- FlynnCon1: Press Start
- Session 337 of The SPI Podcast
- All of Your Beeswax podcast
- Session 122 of The SPI Podcast
- Will it Fly? by Pat Flynn [Amazon affiliate link]
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield [Amazon affiliate link]