In this special session of The Smart Passive Income Podcast, I share a re-recording of the presentation I did at Blog World Expo in Los Angeles last week.
I also include a YouTube video that has the slides that I had prepared as well, although if you're going to listen to the audio you don't need the slides in order to get the message I'm trying to share.
Again, this is not the actual recording of my session at Blog World Expo. As I mentioned in my last post, and at the beginning of this podcast episode, things didn't go quite as planned during the live presentation. You can learn more about exactly what happened (and have a nice laugh too) by clicking here to see exactly what went wrong.
My presentation is all about Being Everywhere, expanding outside of the blog to bring new eyes into your brand and business. I share some very compelling data from a survey I did on SPI a few weeks ago, and I also share a ton of tips and strategies for all the platforms I discuss.
If you've ever felt like the growth of your blog has hit a plateau, and you're looking for information about how to get off of that plateau and get back into growth mode, this presentation is for you.
There is over an hour of content here, and I'm super stoked to still be getting compliments about my presentation from those who attended my session at Blog World Expo. I hope those of you were were unable to make it enjoy it as well.
Please subscribe below to the podcast to get automatic updates:
Thank you so much for your support!
And lastly, thank you to those of you who voted for the SPI podcast for The Podcast Awards. The results came in and I did not win any awards, but just to be nominated by you was such an honor. Congratulations to the winners, and maybe we'll get 'em next year!
- About a homeless man who changed my view on branding and doing business online.
- The top three ways that people have found me who are now reading my blog – and it’s not Google, Facebook or Twitter.
- Three things that should absolutely be happening on your blog first before reaching out and finding new audiences.
- How to tap into untapped resources for bloggers like iTunes and YouTube.
- A ton of tips and tricks to make sure you give yourself the best chance to stand out of the crowd and be found.
- How social media and your email list play a role in Being Everywhere.
- The power of The Content Trifecta.
- And a whole lot more…
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.