Today's special guest is Sagi Shrieber, coming at us from Tel Aviv, Israel, who bailed himself out of $50k worth of debt by taking massive action. Today he's sharing his journey, why he hired a coach (even though he was deep in debt), and how he's building an amazing community in the design and entrepreneurial spaces now. Sagi's also breaking down some of his favorite design tools, as well as quick and easy tips so you can boost your design game and maximize conversions for your business.
Sagi is what's known as a Full Stack Designer, a designer who also knows how to get great results for sales and conversions (he uses the metaphor of an MMA fighter). It's that kind of mindset—Sagi calls it the Full Stack life—that got him through some of the tougher times. In the end, he managed to push through the discomfort and learn to trust his gut instinct, which is where the name for his Facebook community comes from—Mindful and Ruthless. There's a lot that we can learn from Sagi's story, and if you want to learn how to take your design strategy to the next level, you're going to want to stick around. Put that device in your pocket and let's get started!
If you want to check out Sagi's design course for 50 percent off, go to DesignPrinciples.co/pat. Sagi will also be offering a three-hour webinar soon—you can get more info on the site. If you want to learn how to communicate better with designers and developers, and create designs that stand out and create emotional connections, you won't want to miss out! You can learn more about Sagi at SagiShrieber.com.
Thank you so much to everyone who's left a review for the show, it goes a long way toward helping convince someone who hasn't heard the show whether it's worth their time or not. If this podcast is something you've enjoyed, please leave a review on iTunes and subscribe if you haven't done so already.
A lot of people have been asking me how I do my online courses.
I don't have a course on how to create an online course (yet) [UPDATE: Yes, I do! It's called Heroic Online Courses!], but I can tell you that it makes it really simple when you have an all-in-one platform. I host all of my online courses on Teachable. If you want to learn more about the platform, try it out, and get some free goodies to along with it, check out Teachable.com/pat. [Full Disclosure: I'm a compensated advisor and an affiliate for Teachable.]
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskPat.com.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Sagi Shrieber for joining me this week. Until next time!
Learn how being mindful and ruthless can help you overcome debt, build an incredible business, and design an amazing lifestyle.
- How Sagi got started in design and entrepreneurship, and why he quit his day job.
- Why Sagi doesn't regret not having a salary for six months.
- Why Sagi decided to hire a coach even though he was $50k in debt.
- How Sagi launched a design course in Tel Aviv in four months and nailed it.
- What a vision map is, and why it can be a total game-changer.
- What a Full Stack Designer is and how to take advantage of design principles in your business.
- Tools, plugins, and templates for creating amazing landing pages and websites.
- The one simple rule for creating fantastic design compositions.
- Quick and easy tips for designing your web pages to maximize conversions, and more!
Note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I receive a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- Sagi Shrieber
- Pixel Perfect Magazine
- Upwest Labs
- Hacking UI
- Entrepreneur On Fire Podcast
- Calvin Wayman
- Sell or Be Sold by Grant Cardone [Amazon affiliate link]
- Social Media Marketing World
- Mindful and Ruthless Facebook Group
- Elementor WordPress Page Builder
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.