This week's guest is the amazing Caleb Wojcik, the video mastermind behind DIYVideoGuy.com and the videographer for my latest project, Smart Passive Income TV. Caleb and I have been working together on various projects for years, but never have I been more excited about anything video related until SPI TV.
Since we launched SPI TV a few months ago, Caleb's helped me take my existing video content, repurpose it for iTunes as a video podcast, and reach you guys in a whole new way. I have to admit—at first, I was skeptical of putting energy into a video podcast (as opposed to just having it on YouTube only). Now that we've rolled out our first few episodes, however, the results have been pretty incredible. Caleb's here to break down how we made it all happen.
Caleb's sharing his expert knowledge on the gear and techniques you need to make killer video content. He'll give his advice for launching a video podcast of your own, creating an efficient workflow, and producing high-quality video week after week.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks to Caleb for joining me this week, and thank you for listening! Until next time!
This week's guest is the amazing Caleb Wojcik, the video mastermind behind DIYVideoGuy.com.
- A behind-the-scenes look at creating a video podcast.
- Tips for creating an efficient production workflow.
- The low-down on equipment, software, and hosting.
- SPI TV's views and subscriber numbers so far.
- How to prepare to be in front of the camera.
- What's in store for video, and what it means for the future of online business.
- How to move beyond the “talking head” video and create stronger, more engaging video content.
- A sneak peak at the SPI TV studio, and more!
- DIY Video Production Guide
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 95: The Do’s and Don’ts of Online Video with Caleb Wojcik
- Libsyn (Use Code SPI at checkout for a discount!)
- AskPat Podcast
- Smart Podcast Player
- Pat on Instagram
- 1-Day Business Breakthrough
Get 2 free audiobooks (including Let Go!)
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.