Today's episode is hugely valuable no matter what kind of content you create for your followers. I have Garrett Moon here with me today to talk about a seriously amazing tool: It's called CoSchedule, and it's changing the way I write.
Garrett and his team created CoSchedule in response to a common frustration they saw among their busy clients: Writing is hard enough. How can we maximize the impact of our content, from the brainstorming process to long after the post is published?
If you're anything like me, churning out post after post (and Tweets to go along with them) can be daunting. I'm so excited for you to hear Garrett's strategies for taking control of your editorial calendar. You'll get super-actionable tips on organizing your ideas and formulas for when to share your work on social media.
Ready to become a content champion? Let's go!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Special thanks to Garrett for joining me this week. Until next time!
I have Garrett Moon here with me today to talk about a seriously amazing tool: It's called CoSchedule, and it's changing the way I write.
- Universal strategies for staying on top of your editorial calendar.
- How to maximize the reach of your content once it's published.
- The importance of sharing (and re-sharing) your content across many channels.
- Formulas for how and when to share your content with social media.
- How to hack your writing process by “blog storming.”
- Common content management mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Strategies for managing inevitable blogging procrastination.
- How to record and organize your brainstorming for future posts.
- How CoSchedule tested their product idea and built it for success.
- Great ideas for publicizing your content beyond social sharing, and more!
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.