I'm going to lay it out there: I don't know everything. And one of the things I don't know everything about is evergreen sales funnels. How evergreen is an evergreen sales funnel? What are some of the pros and cons? Well, when I don't know the answers I go to the experts, which is why I have Amy Porterfield on the podcast with me today to dish on evergreen sales funnels. Let's get into it!
If you don't know what a funnel is, it's basically the process by which you convert a potential customer to a paying customer. An evergreen sales funnel is one you set up ahead of time so that the progression happens automatically, as opposed to something like a live launch which takes a lot more work (and can really do a number on your energy levels). But evergreen sales funnels aren't as automatic as some might assume, and there's some important steps you don't want to miss.
You also probably don't want to dive headfirst into evergreen sales funnels without some serious research. If that's you, guess what? You're in the right place! Amy and I are diving deep into the processes and strategies she uses to run successful, high-converting evergreen sales funnels. Learn why and if you should consider an evergreen funnel, how to use scarcity to drive sales, the tools Amy uses to knock it out of the park, the five ad phases Amy uses during her funnels . . . there's just so much great information here! Put that phone away, take notes, listen closely—you know the drill. Hit play and soak it all in!
Definitely subscribe so you don't miss any awesome upcoming episodes. And speaking of awesome episodes, be sure to listen next Wednesday, because I'm bringing the CEO of a pretty amazing company onto the podcast. Along with his two brothers, he started a company in one of the most intense and competitive niches out there and broke some records in the process. It's going to be a good one—don't miss it!
I've been doing a bunch of live webinars and free trainings recently, and I'd love to see you at the next one! If you want to see when the next training is, and also where I'm speaking next, go to SmartPassiveIncome.com/live. If you're looking for help on starting a podcast, how to do affiliate marketing, or even if you're starting a business from scratch, that's where to go. See you there!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskPat.com.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Amy Porterfield for joining me this week. Until next time!
Considering evergreen sales funnels? Listen in for key strategies, common mistakes, and tools and resources for success.
- Why Amy's focusing on cleaning up and strengthening in her business right now.
- Why you should start with a live launch before you try to go evergreen.
- The conversion percentages of live and evergreen funnels, and the big “ah-ha” that makes the difference.
- Why evergreen launches are so much more stable than live launches.
- How to create scarcity in your evergreen funnels.
- The tools and resources Amy recommends for running successful evergreen funnels.
- How Amy decides what bonuses to include in her funnels.
- Why an evergreen launch is never a “one-and-done,” and why they require some ongoing work.
- When you should re-approach prospects who didn't purchase during the evergreen funnel.
- The five phases of ads that Amy uses during her evergreen funnel.
- Big mistakes that people make when going evergreen and how you can avoid them.
- What kinds of emails Amy uses during her funnels, what she finds most effective, and more!
Note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I receive a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast
- Deadline Funnel
- Webinars that Convert
- Power-Up Podcasting
- Free Webinars with Pat Flynn
- Session 137 of the Smart Passive Income Podcast (with Amy Porterfield)
- Session 278 of the Smart Passive Income Podcast (with Amy Porterfield)