If you've ever wanted to sell on Amazon, listen up, because I've got Scott Voelker (AKA The Amazing Seller) with me today. Scott got started with a little photography business and ended up on Amazon and Amazon FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon). He's going to teach us about physical products and about selling white label products on Amazon, and also branding. Whether you want to sell physical products or digital, doesn't matter, Scott's delivering a true masterclass for us today. What're you waiting for? Hit that play button!
Scott is known as the Amazing Seller over at TheAmazingSeller.com and The Amazing Seller Podcast, and he has that reputation for good reason. He's amazing because of where he's coming from—he's here to serve. Like me, he's a family man, and that serve-first philosophy comes through in his teaching style. That's really why he's successful, and that's why you can be successful too.
Scott has so much to offer on today's show: How to validate your product and stand out from the competition, how to evaluate the marketplace, plus how to create a brand and content around your products. This episode truly is a masterclass in both branding and selling on Amazon, so get ready to dive deep!
If you want to get even more from Scott in the form of a workshop, he'll break down the five steps to getting yourself launched on Amazon, which you can find at TheAmazingSeller.com/workshop.
I've been doing a bunch of live webinars and free trainings recently, and I'd love to see you at the next one! If you want to see when the next training is, and also where I'm speaking next, go to SmartPassiveIncome.com/live. If you're looking for help on starting a podcast, how to do affiliate marketing, or even if you're starting a business from scratch, that's where to go. See you there!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskPat.com.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Scott Voelker for joining me this week. Until next time!
Get strategies and tactics for creating and selling successful products on Amazon, competing in the marketplace, and building a notable brand in the process.
- How Scott got into online business through a photography business he created with his wife.
- How selling wooden garden bridges helped Scott pay for his kids' private school education.
- Why you should build a brand, rather than putting all your eggs in one basket with Amazon.
- Why you need to be able to offer more than one product in order to build a brand.
- How outside leverage points (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) will help you compete in the marketplace.
- How to create content in the market space that your product is in.
- How to get started with selling physical products on Amazon.
- How to validate your product before selling it, and how to evaluate the competition.
- The one question you should ask yourself before committing to selling a product.
- How to naturally work your products into the content that you create.
- What to do after purchase to build your brand and connect with your buyers.
- How to capture email addresses for your buyers (not available natively on Amazon), and more!
Note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I receive a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- The Amazing Seller Private Label Workshop
- The Amazing Seller podcast
- Fulfillment By Amazon
- John Lee Dumas’ Journal series
- All Gravy