No matter where you are in your business journey, it's fundamental for you to understand your customer's journey. What happens after a person comes to your website? How do you go from the minute they find you all the way to a purchase? I knew when I hired Molly Pittman that it was going to change my business forever, specifically with funnels. She's here today to talk about strategies for your customer journey, how to implement them in your business, and how to keep them simple so you're not overwhelmed.
Molly is the former VP of DigitalMarketer—the company that puts on the Traffic & Conversion Summit every year in San Diego (an amazing event). I brought Molly on to help me and Team Flynn manage all of the pieces of our business so that we can better optimize the customer journey. What does that mean? Well, it means taking the free stuff, the paid stuff, the lead magnets, and combining them all into a funnel which then leads to an offer.
What happened before Molly was kind of a mess—a lot of failed attempts. Things weren't working as well as they could, but Molly, with her superpowers, delivered something that made complete sense. We're getting deep into all of that and more today so sit back, relax, and let's talk about the customer journey with Molly Pittman.
And, if you're interested in starting a podcast (and want to see how these funnels work!) you can check out my mini course at HowtoStartaPodcast.com.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskPat.com.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Molly Pittman for joining me this week. Until next time!
Learn how to optimize your customer journey and sales funnels with special guest Molly Pittman.
- Website: DigitalStrategyBootcamps.com
- How Molly got her start with online marketing.
- Why funnels are so critical for a successful online business.
- The big three platforms that Molly targets for website traffic.
- The big mistake most businesses make when they start marketing.
- Why your funnel should mimic a real-life relationship.
- Why it's so important to have congruency between your lead magnet and convert stage.
- Why the upsell stage is so critical to the sales process.
- How Molly's strategies have helped me sell more of my courses.
- Why simplicity is so important in a sales funnel.
- Why your sales message shouldn't be any different than other messages to your audience.
- How to motivate customers to be ambassadors for your brand, and more!
Note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I receive a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- Digital Marketer
- Traffic and Conversion Summit
- Power-Up Podcasting
- Molly Pittman on Facebook
- Molly Pittman
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.