I'm very pleased to welcome Dan Norris to this week's Smart Passive Income Podcast. Dan is the co-founder of WP Curve, a company every WordPress user needs to hear about. [Editor's note: WP Curve was purchased by GoDaddy in 2016.]
For a monthly fee, WP Curve gives you 24/7 access to Dan and his team for WordPress maintenance and support. They can fix a tweak gone wrong, boost traffic, and help you optimize your site to work better and faster for you and your audience.
After launching just 14 months ago, WP Curve has grown at lightning speed, and as a result of their work with WordPress users, they've gotten to know some of the most common problems and issues webmasters go through. In this session, we talk about those issues and how to avoid them with your WordPress-based site.
Even if you're not on WordPress, there's still a lot of great information to take away from this episode to improve your website experience and usability.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks again for joining me this week! If you have any tips or suggestions about this episode, or about your own experience working with WordPress, please leave them in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
If you have any questions (or would like to hear answers to previously submitted voicemail questions from people like you), pay a visit to AskPat.com. This little podcast is on fire, with over 2 million downloads and counting!
A special thanks to Dan for joining me this week. Until next time!
This week's guest is Dan Norris, co-founder of WP Curve, a company every WordPress user needs to hear about.
- The most common WordPress issues and how you can easily tackle them on your own
- How to improve your content and interpret audience feedback
- The best SEO tools you can use to give your site a boost
- How to manage plug-ins and themes to keep load times down
- Why image size matters and how you can reduce file size (even with no Photoshop skills)
- How to improve search functionality to better serve your audience
- How to keep your site mobile responsive, even as phones and tablets continue to change
- And much more on being a better, smarter WordPress user!
- Help Scout
- Theme Forest
- Floating Social Bar
- SPI Episode #71 with Noah Kagan
- WP Engine
- W3 Total Cache
- Wp Smush.it
- WordPress speed – How to reduce your load time to under 1 second
- Crazy Egg
- Swiftype Search
Get a 7-Day All-Access Free Trial!
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.