TEACH WHAT YOU KNOW
Serve Your Audience, Create Passive Income
Online courses have quickly become one of the best methods for serving a niche audience. They give you an opportunity to teach what you know, going as deep into the content as your students need.
Creating a great course worthy of a premium price requires that you make a solid investment in time and effort up front, but when done properly, it allows you to build a solid passive income stream for your business. Online courses were instrumental in growing the Smart Passive Income business, and we want to teach you how to do the same for your business.
When you create an online course, you can:
- Focus on a specific topic and explore it deeply, much more so than a single blog post or podcast can cover.
- Foster a deeply engaged community around your course's subject. Facebook Groups or Slack communities are good tools for this.
- Employ a variety of teaching methods, including video, audio, text, and exercises like worksheets.
- Set up a passive income stream that allows you to determine your level of engagement.
- Ask your students to complete homework that reinforces your teaching.
- Charge a premium price for a quality learning experience.
Free step-by-step advice
The SPI Essential Guide to Online Courses
Tutorials and Case Studies
My ultimate guide to creating online courses! Here are the three principles and ten practical steps you need for creating amazing, profitable, and life-changing online courses.
One of my 2017 goals was to create and launch powerful online courses. Learn what went well, what could be improved, and what my plans are for 2018.
Entrepreneurs from various niches share their number one lesson learned from creating an online course.
If you're going to take an online course, you need to know how to get the most out of it. Here are ten things you need to know about online courses.
I've learned seven essential and inspiring lessons while testing and launching my first online course, Smart From Scratch, on Teachable.
In this post, I highlight specific strategies to help your course customers follow through and take action on what you’re teaching.
Offering online courses to our audience revolutionized our business a few years ago, and Teachable made that possible. Teachable is a market leader in the booming online courses industry. All of our online courses are housed on Teachable because they make it so darn simple to configure content, manage settings, and sell to students.Learn More