In this session of The Smart Passive Income Podcast, we talk all about a small, tiny little action that happens on our websites, but it's probably the most important action there is.
What is it?
We click on links all day long, but how conscious are we about exactly what's going on?
By understanding exactly why people take action (or don't take action) and what happens when they do, we can better fine-tune the experience our readers have on our websites.
The fact is, you have total control of exactly how people view and navigate through, in and around your website—but unfortunately most people just throw links up without even thinking about it.
Yes, I talk for 36 minutes all about clicks and links, but as I mention in the show, success comes in the details.
Thank you all for checking out this session of the SPI podcast, and finally, if you haven't done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
Thanks again, and all the best!
- How archery inspired me to create this podcast session.
- The importance of reader and user experience and how clicks play a role in it.
- How a click, even one that doesn’t seem to matter, becomes a “mini-commitment” and why that’s important.
- The first impressions beyond your first impression.
- 3 specific strategies to fight the 404 error page and keep people on your site.
- The two levels of links and how to use them properly in your posts.
- The best color to make your links.
- Strategies behind the call to action, including when not to use them.
- How to decide when to (and when not to) open links in new windows when people click.
- The reason why people click on anything at all.
- Plus a whole lot more…
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.