Smart Passive Income Podcast superstars Shane and Jocelyn Sams have returned! It's been almost three years since they joined me for Episode 122, and today, the Sams duo is back with an update on their online business journey and advertising strategy that I know you're going to love.
Shane and Jocelyn were both teachers before diving into online business. They took their education expertise, including their insider knowledge of what teachers need, and used it to build a wildly successful line of digital products. Their business has since grown to include Flipped Lifestyle, a hub for aspiring online entrepreneurs chasing the passive income lifestyle. They continue to grow their business thanks in part to their clever advertising strategy, and that's what they're here to talk about today.
Creating lucrative, relevant ads is a great way to draw more eyes and ears to your business while generating passive income. Through smart testing and a bit of trial and error, Shane and Jocelyn have crafted a highly effective ad strategy that targets ideal customers and leads them to the products they'll appreciate the most. In this episode, you'll hear the tips they've collected along the way, their favorite channels for reaching their audience, and how they continue to test and refine their ad campaigns. You'll also hear what they've done since 2014 and how their lives have changed thanks to their online business success.
I hear from so many listeners how much the Sams's story inspires and motivates you all. I'm thrilled to welcome them back, and I can't wait for you to hear what they've been up to.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskPat.com.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Shane and Jocelyn for joining me this week. Until next time!
- How Shane and Jocelyn grow their business through online advertising.
- Why Shane and Jocelyn chose advertising over other growth strategies.
- A beginner's guide to refining your first ad campaign.
- Tips for choosing keywords and improving your niche targeting.
- Shane and Jocelyn's favorite platforms for attracting new business.
- The difference between “cold” versus “warm” in advertising, and why it matters.
- How Jocelyn tweaked an ad campaign that wasn't delivering.
- How Shane, Jocelyn, and Pat are introducing their kids to creative entrepreneurship.
- A day in the life of two married online business owners, and more!
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 122: From Teachers to Totally Rocking It Online—Shane and Jocelyn Sams Share Their Success Story
- The Flipped Lifestyle Podcast
- Google AdWords
- Viral Tag
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 226: Defeating the “Curse of Knowledge” with Jason Brown
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.