Today I have a very special guest: Chris Ducker of ChrisDucker.com and Youpreneur, and author of the new book Rise of the Youpreneur!
Chris and I have been friends for eight years now. He's been on the show before but we've never gotten this deep. A lot of people may not be familiar with the side of Chris we're going to be talking about today. We'll be discussing a time in Chris's life when he was actually hospitalized due to burnout. That event, and everything that happened after, ultimately led Chris to a successful, enjoyable, and fulfilling business.
Chris understands how to be the best version of you, how to portray that so that you can hire people, coach people, and get your audience to trust you. This translates into every facet of his business: branding, content, and how he interacts with his audience. He's going to be sharing some of his strategies today—you won't want to miss out.
We're also talking about legacy. What happens to your business when you're no longer here? This is important. Online business hasn't been around for a long time, and it's necessary to have these kinds of conversations so that we can continue to make an impact in the long-run. What kind of legacy do we want to leave behind? How do we do that?
Today's episode is packed and personal. You may even want to give it a second listen so that Chris's experiences really sink in. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskPat.com.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Chris Ducker for joining me this week. Until next time!
Today I'm going deep with Chris Ducker: Hear the story of his burnout and what happened after, why being himself is crucial to his brand, and how he wrote his new book, Rise of the Youpreneur.
- Website: ChrisDucker.com
- Twitter: ChrisDucker
- Why Chris burned out in 2009, and what happened afterward.
- Why Chris decided to relaunch and rebrand.
- What critical realization Chris had . . . after a water balloon fight at my house.
- Why being yourself in your business is so crucial.
- The one thing Chris wishes he'd done from day one.
- How to inject your brand with your own unique personality.
- How to understand your audience's needs.
- Why Chris hired eight people in one year.
- How Chris wrote Rise of the Youpreneur quickly, and who he wrote it for.
- How Chris is creating a legacy for himself, and why that's so important.
- How to future-proof your business, and more!
Note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I receive a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- Chris Ducker
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Purchase Rise of the Youpreneur
- Virtual Freedom [Amazon affiliate link]
- Chris Ducker YouTube
- Smart Passive Income YouTube
- Youpreneur Summit
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.