In this session of the Smart Passive Income Podcast I’m super stoked to feature another success story interview, this time with someone who has built a very successful iPhone apps business in a very tight niche.
His name is Mike Doonan from Speech With Milo, and what makes him and his iPhone apps special is that he’s building apps that are changing people’s lives, and he’s making a good living doing so—to the tune of 5-figures a month!
With how crowded the app market is today (and any market—not just the mobile app market), creating something unique and dominating a specific niche within a niche is a great way to go, just like Mike and his wife did.
I can honestly say that the information in this podcast is the best information I have on this blog about iPhone apps.
Mike graciously volunteered his story to share, educate and inspire people here in the podcast, and I could tell that he really wanted to make sure he was helpful and honest about the app business too.
He actually messaged me after our call saying that we forgot cover something extremely important that he thought everyone should do when getting into the app business, which was really nice of him.
You’ll hear that important “follow-up” tip at the end of the podcast.
Mike and his wife are getting paid by making the world a better place, and that’s awesome.
Mike, if you’re reading this—I know the entire SPI community here wishes you, your wife and your applications even more success, and I’m so happy that you’re being rewarded for your good deeds.
Thank you all for listening!
Please subscribe to the podcast using the links below and look out for another success story in the next episode that is “out of this world”.
Hint hint. 😉
Cheers, and all the best!
Please subscribe below to the podcast to get automatic updates for your device:
I’m super stoked to feature another success story interview, this time with someone who has built a very successful iPhone application business in a very tight niche.
- How an iPad paved the way for Mike and his wife’s app business.
- How many apps they have how much income Mike’s apps are generating.
- The top questions you should ask yourself before you begin to build mobile applications.
- 3 important categories of app design that you need to think about.
- Finding developers and dealing with costs when building an application.
- How to post a job description to protect your idea and find the best developers and designers possible.
- Mike’s (simple but brilliant) strategies for getting his apps found in the app store, and more!
Note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I receive a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.