My guests today are the reason I do what I do. They're what motivate me to dream big, follow through on my goals, and maintain a balanced life. Here with me are my wife and my two kids: April, Keoni, and Kailani.
I've wanted to feature my family on this podcast for a while, and I know you guys have wanted to hear from them, too—in fact, my wife is the Smart Passive Income Podcast's most-requested guest! Today, you'll finally get the chance to hear from the most important members of Team Flynn, including my wife April, who'll share her perspective on this crazy journey we embarked on together. You'll hear her take on the benefits and challenges of working from home, how online entrepreneurship affects parenting, a few of our highs and lows, and stories from the early days of our relationship. You'll also be treated to an interview with our first-grader, Keoni, and our three year-old, Kai!
I hope this episode offers some valuable wisdom to all the online entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, spouses, and parents out there. This lifestyle isn't always easy, but its rewards can be extraordinary. I'm so grateful for April's honesty in our interview, and I hope it inspires you, too.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
A very special thank you to April, Keoni, and Kailani for joining me on the show this week. Until next time!
April, Keoni, and Kailani Flynn
In today's very special episode, you'll meet the whole Flynn Family: my wife, my son, and my daughter!
- What I try to teach my kids about business, problem solving, and helping others.
- What April and I have learned as a married couple, navigating the world of online business.
- The unique parenting benefits of our lifestyle.
- April's advice for entrepreneurs on working from home.
- The biggest ongoing work/life challenges for April and me.
- How we bounced back from a major life curveball early in our relationship.
- What I do all day—according to my kids.
- The words I say to my son every morning before sending him off to school.
- What's on the horizon for April, Keoni, and Kai.
- The dance April and I performed at our wedding, and more!
This CRM will help you run your business better! Get a free 14-day trial.
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.