In this session of SPI Podcast I have the privilege of welcoming Lewis Howes from LewisHowes.com to the show, an ex-football player turned entrepreneur who many people know for his success with utilizing LinkedIn to grow his business from scratch. He actually published two books about his success with LinkedIn not too long ago.
This session isn’t about LinkedIn though—it’s all about webinars—what they are, why they work and the best way to approach and conduct one.
Lewis is a master at conducting webinars. This I know because I’ve seen him in action, and he’s amazing—and his results are amazing too. He kindly shares his results and all of the techniques, tips and tricks that he uses during this interview.
I’ve actually conducted a few webinars before with some degree of success, however after chatting with Lewis (and actually jotting notes down during the interview), I realized I wasn’t even scratching the surface of what was possible.
The recommended paid software to use for webinars that both Lewis and I use is GoToWebinar. You can try it with unlimited use for free for 30-days by clicking on my affiliate link here.
I hope you enjoy this session!
Please subscribe below to the podcast to get automatic updates:
In this session of the Smart Passive Income Podcast I have the privilege of welcoming Lewis Howes to the show to talk about webinars — what they are, why they work and the best way to approach and conduct one.
- Details from his first webinar experience which generated $6,300 (without a finished product to sell).
- Why webinars are the best way to conduct business online.
- How to get more people to sign up and attend your webinar, which are two completely different things.
- The various types of software that can be used to host a webinar, including some free options that I hadn’t really thought of before.
- The structure of a webinar that works best (aka – the 4 Phases of a webinar)
- The one thing you should absolutely do with your audience before your webinar even begins.
- What to do (and what not to do) if you plan on pitching something.
- The top ways to engage with your audience within a webinar.
- The things you should do after a webinar is over.
- Plus much more…
Note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I receive a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.