In this session of The Smart Passive Income Podcast, by special request, we're bringing back a guest that I’ve had on the show before. Several people have asked me to bring back many of our previous guests, such as Dane Maxwell from Podcast Session #46, which was the most downloaded SPI Podcast to date. I do plan to bring him back, along with some of the students from his training program that are doing some phenomenal things.
Today, however, I’m happy to welcome back a great friend of mine and a great friend of the SPI community, Lewis Howes from LewisHowes.com.
Lewis is doing some amazing things right now in his life and business. In this session, we talk about many different topics; from LinkedIn, to affiliate marketing, relationship building and even his role as a member of an Olympic team!
It's as if we were just chillin' together at a cafe having coffee, which actually did happen last month. 🙂
If you liked this episode, be sure to let Lewis know on Twitter here.
Thank you all for checking out this session of the SPI podcast, and finally, if you haven't done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
Thanks again, and all the best!
In this session of The Smart Passive Income Podcast, by special request, we're bringing back Lewis Howes to talk about LinkedIn, affiliate marketing, relationship building and more!
- How Lewis got started on LinkedIn.
- Why LinkedIn is powerful and how people who are not using LinkedIn effectively are missing out.
- Tips for optimizing your LinkedIn profile.
- The #1 thing you MUST do on LinkedIn in order to be successful.
- Emailing a group on LinkedIn vs. emailing your regular email list and the benefits of each.
- How Lewis and others are making money from LinkedIn.
- What someone has to do to be likeable.
- Lewis’ interesting response to the question regarding why he thinks he’s so likeable.
- Tips for finding great affiliates, and how to get them to go all out when promoting your products.
- Lewis’ first business adventures with inventions.
- The struggles Lewis had bringing in money and the best advice he received for making money online NOW.
- The new podcast Lewis just launched and who he has coming on as a guest.
- Lewis’ goal of getting into the Olympics on the U.S. handball team.
- Plus a whole lot more…
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.