“The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.” – Yoda
Building a successful online business or blog doesn't happen overnight, but beyond that, it's not always pretty and positive either.
Whether you're just starting out or you've been doing this for a while, you will always come across some of the negative aspects of being online, and I think it's important to talk about these things and be real with you about what might be ahead, so you can be better prepared and understand that you're not alone.
Some of the specific issues I cover have caused many people I know to quit their entrepreneurial endeavors, and I don't want that to happen to you.
I don't want the dark side to dominate your destiny.
Please Help the Show!
Thank you so much for your support! To help out the show, it's simple! Just click here to head to iTunes and leave an honest rating and review of the podcast – it helps the podcast big time!
Have you dealt with any of these “dark side forces” before? How did you handle them, or perhaps you have others you'd like to share to help the community.
Please feel free to leave a comment below – they will be read!
Thanks again, and cheers!
- The most difficult part about venturing off on your own after corporate life.
- What I miss the most about having a 9 to 5 job.
- How not being prepared and knowing better almost left my family bankrupt.
- One of the biggest pains in my business right now that you probably have too.
- The Microscope Effect, and how you can use it to your advantage.
- Copycats and Content Stealers.
- Nasty stories about trolls and how to deal with them.
- Why I'm no longer friends with certain people online.
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.