This week's episode is the start of something big. It's the first episode of a three-part series that will become an important part of how I serve my Smart Passive Income audience going forward.
If this episode's title sounds familiar, you're not crazy! Back in 2011, I published another three-part series on all the types of income you can generate online (Episodes 15, 16, and 17). That series was very popular—three-quarters of a million downloads!—and remains a huge magnet for new SPI Podcast listeners.
Starting today, I'm revisiting those ideas and adding new, up-to-date information, plus some of the bonus wisdom I've gathered from my own experiences with online passive income since those first episodes debuted. It's got super-valuable information for all of you out there—from long-time fans to first-time listeners.
I'm so excited to bring you guys this awesome, new resource. I hope it sparks some bright ideas for a business of your own.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks for listening in this week. Until next time!
- All the ways you can generate a passive income online.
- Real-world examples of these types of income you can explore for yourself.
- Resources and services you can use to build your passive income business.
- The two approaches to building a business from scratch.
- The crucial difference between passive income and other types of business.
- My take on why online passive income is the way to go.
- What focusing on a niche can mean for the success of your business.
- Strategies for building your audience, however broad or niche-focused.
- How I built three of my own successful niche sites, and more!
- CreateSpace [Editor's Note: Amazon now runs these services through Amazon KPD]
- “1,000 True Fans”
- Market Samurai
- Smart Passive Income Episode 15: Types of Passive Income Generated Online and What to Expect From Each—Part 1
- Smart Passive Income Episode 16: Types of Passive Income Generated Online and What to Expect From Each—Part 2
- Smart Passive Income Episode 17: Types of Passive Income Generated Online and What to Expect From Each—Part 3
- Smart Passive Income Episode 46: Building a Lucrative Business with No Ideas, No Expertise & No Money with Dane Maxwell
Exclusive SPI coupon code for a free trial!
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.