Meet Meghan Telpner, founder of The Academy of Culinary Nutrition, an online certification program with a jaw-dropping 97 percent success rate. Meghan’s students are clamoring to pay top dollar for her nutrition certification course, and I’ve invited her here today to find out why.
Before creating her wildly successful online course, Meghan taught aspiring nutritionists out of her home, but meeting demand wasn’t easy. Transitioning to online meant she could reach a greater audience, generate more income, and enjoy more time to herself. That transition has paid off in a huge way: Not only is her course more successful than ever, but Meghan was also just ranked as one of the top 100 female entrepreneurs in Canada by PROFIT magazine!
Meghan’s course requires a serious investment from its students—financially, energetically, and mentally. Today, Meghan’s going to share exactly how she attracts students willing to make that investment, how she continues to grow her course, and the resources she uses to maintain it.
If you’ve got questions about generating income and building community with your online course, you’ve got to hear Meghan’s story.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Special thanks to Meghan for joining me this week. Until next time!
My guest today is Meghan Telpner, creator of an incredibly successful online certification course for aspiring nutritionists.
- How Meghan’s course achieved a 97% success rate.
- The systems and strategies that make Meghan’s course so successful.
- What motivates students to pay top dollar for a course.
- Strategies for helping your students engage and succeed.
- The tools and platforms Meghan uses to run her course.
- How Meghan incentivizes enrollment.
- Advice for choosing the perfect platform for your online course.
- Tips for fostering community and accountability with your course.
- How Meghan uses her team to run her business.
- The SPI Podcast episode that had a huge impact on Meghan’s business, and more!
Will It Fly? audiobook [Amazon affiliate link]
Learn how to test your next business idea.