In this session of The Smart Passive Income Podcast, we bring back another success story interview with someone who has built a successful online business outside of the blogging, make money online and social media niches.
One year ago, Trevor Page was working a comfortable 9-to-5 job. Today, he's working for himself. Trevor is still in the “beginning stages” of his online business career, but for someone who is just starting out he's doing really well for himself. He's not making millions (yet), but he's extremely close to replacing the income he had working 9 to 5, and he's enjoying his work that much more.
Trevor shares with us how he started How to Program with Java and what he did to get it off and running so quickly after launch. In less than a year he's built a massive audience, has received tons of traffic, authored a top selling eBook and is now accepting members to his brand new membership website.
Thank you all for checking out this session of the SPI podcast, and finally, if you haven't done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
Thanks again, and all the best!
In this session of The Smart Passive Income Podcast, Trevor Page of HowtoProgramWithJava.com shares how he built a successful online business outside of the blogging, make money online and social media niches.
- The pieces of advice that Trevor picked up on Smart Passive Income that led to his success.
- Why he quit his very comfortable, well-paying job right after he created his site.
- How friends and family members responded to his decision to quit his job.
- Why his first entrepreneurial venture flopped in spite of 2 years of hard work and what he learned from that failure.
- The type of content that Trevor created when he first started his blog that helped his blog to be a success.
- How his health was impacted when he first quit his job and the words the doctor spoke to him that helped him recover.
- The simple 5-minute action that drove 38,000 visitors to Trevor’s site when his site was only 2 months old.
- What he did to propel his Kindle book to the #1 spot in its category.
- The biggest keyword research mistake Trevor made.
- Plus a whole lot more…
- How to Program with Java
- Java PDF
- Java Video Tutorials
- Trevor’s Twitter Profile
- Google Analytics
- Yaro Starak’s Entrepreneurs-Journey
- THE Backlinking Strategy That Works
- Unique Article Wizard
- Market Samurai
- Security Guard Training Headquarters
- Kindle KDP Select Program
- Camtasia Studio
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.