In this session of the Smart Passive Income Podcast, special guest Chris Guthrie and I discuss several affiliate marketing strategies, tips and techniques drawing from real life examples from our own websites and experiences.
Affiliate marketing has been huge for me lately. Last month, I earned from affiliate marketing and Chris has pushed over 1.5 million dollars in product sales from Amazon.com alone, which is out of this world.
You may remember Chris from Session #10 of the SPI Podcast, which was more of an interview style type podcast. This time around we do more of a “round-table” type discussion about affiliate marketing and throw tips back and forth that have worked for us in the past. There's a lot of little golden nuggets in this session, so whether you're just getting started with affiliate marketing, or you're already experienced with it and want to increase your conversions, there should be something here for you.
Please subscribe below to the podcast to get automatic updates:
Thank you so much for your support, and if you have yet to leave a rating or review, please leave me an honest one on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it!
Enjoy the show!
In this session of the Smart Passive Income Podcast, special guest Chris Guthrie and I discuss several affiliate marketing strategies, tips and techniques.
- The first experiences that both Chris and I had with affiliate marketing.
- How to find the perfect products to sell as an affiliate on your site.
- Our thoughts on promoting a product that you haven’t used yourself yet.
- How to get products for free from companies to review and promote on your site.
- Rules for long-term success with affiliate marketing—especially if you have an existing audience or following.
- The best tips for affiliate marketing if you have a product-based niche site.
- Detailed information about one of Chris’s niche sites that he recently sold for a lot of money.
- The mindset that you need to really crush it with affiliate marketing.
- The most important factor that determines your success with niche site affiliate marketing.
- Why and when you should become a “sales rep” for a specific product.
- Interesting and unique places to add affiliate links to increase sales and conversions.
- Specific types of posts that work best for affiliate marketing.
- Websites that we built that totally failed, and why.
- How podcasts, videos and webinars can be the best way to promote products as an affiliate.
- Where the affiliate links on your blog or website should really be.
- Plus a lot more…
- Make Money on the Internet (Chris’s Blog)
- Chris’s New Podcast on iTunes
- Commission Junction
- Amazon Associates Program
- Netbook Reviews
- Share a Sale
- Link Share
- Easy Azon WordPress Plugin (affiliate link)
- Chris’s Amazon Niche Profit Course (with SPI-only Discount)
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.