In this session (the 10th session!) of the Smart Passive Income Podcast, I interview Chris Guthrie of Make Money On The Internet, who is making a killing as an affiliate for products from Amazon.com.
Out of all the places to sign up as an affiliate and earn a commission from the products you can sell, Amazon was my least favorite of all—that is until asking Chris a load of questions about why he chose to sell products specifically from Amazon and how he does it.
Last year, he sold almost $1,000,000.00 in products from Amazon and earned a full time income as a result, all from niche sites that he's built and set virtually on autopilot. He's also got a very interesting story about how he got into this business, thanks to a little video game called Halo.
Chris is an awesome, down to earth guy who I became really good friends with at Blog World Expo last month. What impresses me most about him is not how he's making a full time income from Amazon.com, but how he's so willing to help others.
I hope you enjoy, and just like Chris says in the interview, if you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment and I'm sure he'll be around to answer them from time to time.
Today, I interview Chris Guthrie of Make Money On The Internet, who is making a killing as an affiliate for products from Amazon.com.
- How to maximize your conversions for products that you sell from niche sites (and your blog too).
- What linking techniques have the best click-through rates for Amazon products, and which ones are the worst (backed up by hard numbers).
- The one thing that most people building product niche sites tend to forget.
- What you can do to maximize your search engine rankings right from the start.
- How picking a less searched-for keyword can increase your income, and more!
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.