In this session of the Smart Passive Income Podcast, I finish off a 3-part series about the different types of passive income streams that can be generated online and what you can expect from each. I discuss the potential costs that are involved, how one might get started, what kind of results are typical and how long it might take to see those results.
In this particular installment, I go over some of the more “advanced” types of passive income streams, ones that are typically (but not always!) created after some type of success or growth with some of the other types of passive income products and platforms that I talked about in session 15 and 16. If this is your first time coming across this podcast series, and especially if this is your first time on the blog, I recommend you check out the two sessions first:
- Types of Passive Income Generated Online and What to Expect From Each – Part 1
- Types of Passive Income Generated Online and What to Expect From Each – Part 2
During part 3 of this series, I talk about:
- The most attractive passive income business model ever.
- How you can double your income with no changes to your site.
- 3 things that I wish were included in all membership websites.
- The harsh truth about software development, including why I still have yet to release the wordpress plugin that I’ve been talking about for way too long!
- The absolute best thing you can do if you’re outsourcing anything.
- A little more information about iPhone apps.
- How podcasts and passive income relate.
- And a twist to make consulting and coaching give you more money for your time.
Items Mentioned in this Session:
- Internet Business Mastery Academy
- WP-Wishlist Membership Plugin
- Chris Pearson Interview about Thesis on Mixergy
- Thesis Theme for WordPress
- Popup Domination by Michael Dunlop
- Crush it! by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Session 14 of the SPI Podcast (about iPhone Apps)
- Heil PR-40 Microphone
- The Niche Site Coaching Program
I hope you enjoy this podcast and have enjoyed this particular series in whole. Like I mentioned in the first part, this series will be featured (along with some other resources) in a “getting started” or “start here” area that will soon be placed onto the blog, so look out for that in the near future.
Thanks again for all of your undying support. I’ll keep doing what I can to inform, educate and inspire, as long as you’re still here listening.
p.s. I’d love to hear your comments and thoughts about this series after you’ve completed listening or reading! Thanks!