In this session of the Smart Passive Income Podcast, I investigate the different types of passive income streams that can be generated online, and what you can expect from each.
When I say “what you can expect,” I mean:
- the costs that are involved
- how one might get started
- what kind of results are typical; and
- how long it might take to see those results
A lot of people have been emailing me and sending me message that this blog doesn’t have a good starting point for newcomers.
Well – they’re right.
This podcast session, along with the other parts that go with it, will become that starting point – a place to give you an idea about what you can do and how you can begin to work towards earning a passive income online.
During this particular segment of this series, I talk about:
- What I believe is the fastest and easiest way to make money online. You might be surprised!
- An example of a totally passive, 100% hands-off income stream that continues to grow.
- How I totally failed in my first experience with affiliate marketing.
- Why affiliates are important and why 99% of the work is already done for you.
- What you can do to get started, even if you don’t have any money at all.
Right click here to download the MP3
Items Mentioned in this Session:
- Niche Site Duel
- Amazon Associates Program
- Bluehost for Domain and Hosting
- SPI#8: How to Get More Traffic With Corbett Barr
- Corbett’s Affiliate Marketing Course
As I mention at the end of this session, Cliff Ravenscraft from PodcastAnswerMan.com, a dear friend and frequent guest on my podcast, will be dedicating the entire month of March to helping a group of students create a successful podcast too. He’s helped me so much, I feel that he and his Podcasting from A to Z course definitely deserves a mention. It’s the least I can do for all of his help.
If you’re interested in Podcasting the right way, learn from the best. Check out Cliff’s How to Podcast from A to Z Course by Clicking Here. (This is an affiliate link)
As always, thank you for your support, and I wish you all the best. Cheers!
Click Here to Download the Transcript (PDF)