Today’s episode is the final chapter in my revamped, three-part series on getting started with your own passive income business.
Part one brought you the basics, exploring what to put in place before creating your business. Part two walked you through building an audience once you’ve laid your foundation and a few different models for generating passive income. In part three, I’ll explore even more passive income business models that will help you break free from trading your time for money.
I’ll explore how to get started with membership sites, software, and productizing other freelance services. Each of these passive income models allows you to put in time up front, reap long-term profit, and experience the flexibility and freedom that makes the passive income lifestyle so incredible.
No matter what approach you choose for your online business, I hope this series inspires you to take the plunge!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks for listening in this week. Until next time!
- How to get started creating a membership site.
- Software tools for building your membership site.
- How to keep your members coming back with new and valuable content.
- The biggest, most appealing value-add you can include in your membership site.
- Ways to engage your membership community on a personal level.
- Strategies for maintaining retaining members across billing cycles.
- Tips for getting started with software business.
- The hard lessons I learned while building a software product.
- The key to turning your freelance gig into a passive income stream.
- Stories from my personal experiences with each of these income models, and more!
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 192: Types of Passive Income Generated Online and What to Expect from Each—Part 1
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 193: Types of Passive Income Generated Online and What to Expect from Each—Part 2
- WP Wishlist
- Zippy Courses
- Internet Business Mastery Academy
- Vanilla Forums
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 46: Building a Lucrative Business with No Ideas, No Expertise & No Money with Dane Maxwell
- Smart Podcast Player
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 185: Solving a Problem by Building It Yourself—The Story Behind ConvertKit with Nathan Barry
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 158: How to Productize Your Service-Based Business