I can’t wait for you to meet today’s amazing guest: He’s Peter Voogd, and he’s the leading authority on Gen Y entrepreneurship.
As CEO of GameChangersMovement.com, Peter has trained nearly 5,000 young entrepreneurs. He draws on the wealth of experience he’s gathered from his own career (which started before he even hit high school) to teach aspiring business owners how to take charge of their lives, their money, and their aspirations.
Peter has brought that training with him today to deliver his time-tested strategies and insights. He’ll share habits for achieving success, tips for managing a team, and the mistakes he sees entrepreneurs make time and time again.
Ready to hear Peter’s top-notch advice for serious business growth? Let’s get to it!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. As Peter mentions in the episode, share your top reason for being an entrepreneur by leaving a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Special thanks to Peter for joining me this week. Until next time!
Joining me today is Peter Voogd, the leading authority on Gen Y entrepreneurship.
- Peter’s incredible journey from misfit to success story.
- Strategies for maximizing your income as quickly as possible.
- The best habits an entrepreneur should adopt.
- Why “unrequired work” holds the secret to entrepreneurial success.
- Why so many entrepreneurs resist help, and how to fix it.
- How and when to delegate tasks to a trusted team.
- The importance of hiring slow and firing fast.
- The surprising thing young entrepreneurs are craving today.
- The importance of prioritizing mastery above information overload.
An awesome email insight tool I use daily. You can see when others open the emails you send them. Get your first month free!