YouTube Marketing has played a vital role in the growth and expansion of my blog.
Not only do YouTube videos allow me to provide content in another format that my audience can enjoy, I can reach more people than I ever could just just sticking to written content on my blog. YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world.
And Google owns it too.
With YouTube, I can reach more people than I ever could just sticking to written content on my blog.
All signs point in favor of utilizing YouTube for your online business or blog. If you aren’t, you’ve leaving a lot of potential subscribers (and customers) on the table.
SPI on YouTube
Initially, I didn’t invest a large amount of time into YouTube. For the first two years my YouTube channel existed, I only had about 30 videos, but together those videos were viewed over 650,000 times! A ton of those views are from people who are now my biggest fans who help spread the word about my brand.
This growth and the dedicated fan base is why I chose to invest more time and resources into video production, beginning with my SPI TV series. I now release new videos on a regular basis.
YouTube for Your Business
There’s a little bit more to it than just uploading a video to YouTube and hoping for the best.
Go here for all of my videos, blog posts, and podcasts on video creation.
Here are some expert tips and tricks to make sure you get the most bang for your time and effort:
- 10 Specific Strategies to Make Your ‘Most Popular Posts’ Work Even Harder For You
- SPI 095: The DOs and DON’Ts of Online Video with Caleb Wojcik
- Everything You Need to Know About YouTube (Podcast Session #019)
- Are YouTube and Podcasting Worth the Effort?
- YouTube Tips and Tricks for Bloggers – Part 1
- YouTube Tips and Tricks for Bloggers – Part 2
- YouTube Tips and Tricks for Bloggers – Part 3
Good luck, and I’ll see you on YouTube!