In Session #99 of the podcast, I published an episode with Jessica and Cliff Larrew who are making 6-figures a year by buying clearance items at stores and reselling them using Amazon's fulfillment service (Amazon FBA) for profit.
That episode lit a fire in many people because since publishing that episode, hundreds of people have emailed me to say they've successfully made a profit using the same strategy and advice from that episode. I even tested it out myself by finding a few items at Best Buy and selling them on Amazon to see what the process was like. After about a week, I noticed I sold 3 of the 4 items I purchased and profited $20 for just an hour of work I put in upfront.
It was pretty cool to see it work first hand.
Several other people emailed me after listening to that episode hungry for more content about e-commerce. That's when I connected with Ryan Coisson and Daniel Audunsson from RyanandDaniel.com. They sell items on Amazon too, but have a completely different business model and are generating over $1,000,000 per month in revenue with a profit margin over 50%.
Incredible numbers, and this episode definitely opened my eyes to what's possible using e-commerce strategies and Amazon.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.
And lastly, if you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com—this bite-sized show has over 2 million downloads and counting!
Ryan C. and Daniel A.
Today I'm talking with with Ryan Coisson and Daniel Audunsson from RyanandDaniel.com.
- Exactly how Ryan and Daniel are making millions by buying existing products overseas, branding them and selling them online.
- The wide-range of industries that Ryan and Daniel are currently targeting.
- The unique selling proposition and strategy they are using to serve their customers and set them apart from their competitors.
- The importance of packaging and the customer experience beyond the product itself.
- How to get started using this business model.
- The niching and branding strategy you should use going forward.
- The importance of research, and what specific things you need to look at before you begin.
- A step-by-step hypothetical example that I use to start this kind of business.
- How to communicate with manufacturers and wholesalers to ensure quality in your products.
- The packaging and fulfillment process Ryan and Daniel use for this process.
- The common mistakes that people doing e-commerce tend to make.
- Plus a whole lot more!
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.