In this session of The Smart Passive Income Podcast, I have not one, not two, not three, not four, but five guests in what is known as the Summer Marketing Mashup to talk all about keeping stress levels low and focus levels high.
This is a round-table session with myself and some of the top podcast hosts and online business minds, including:
- Jason Van Orden and Jeremy Frandsen from The Internet Business Mastery Podcast,
- Dan Andrews and Ian from The Lifestyle Business Podcast, and
- Tim Conley from The Foolish Adventure Show
For 4 consecutive weeks this summer, this panel meets live on a webinar and we discuss a different topic each week. Each person shares a tip about that specific topic and then we go to the live audience for questions.
This session is the second session we’ve had, which I’m happy to host here on the SPI Podcast and it’s all about how to have laser-like focus and stress-free productivity, which is extremely important for all of us who run a blog and/or a business online—especially in this world which seems to throw distractions at us all of the time.
The first session, which was all about traffic, is hosted on the Internet Business Mastery Podcast, which you can listen to here.
You can join us live on the third and fourth sessions, which happen at 6pm PST on Tuesday, August 7th and 14th, respectively. Click here to register for the free webinars.
Questions we answer from the live audience:
- Is there anything that you say to yourself to stay focused while doing work?
- What percentage of my work should be allocated toward email, SEO, content creation, and social media?
- How do you properly schedule writing several blog posts a week and make sure they are of high-quality?
- How do you get from dreaming to inspired action when you first started?
- Are keeping track of analytics a waste of time? How to you make sure the time you spend checking analytics works in your favor?
- If you only had an one hour a day to work on your business, what would you be doing?
This was a great session with a ton of focus and productivity tips. Like I mention at the end of the session, learning is great, but nothing will ever happen unless you take what you learn, and do something with it.
Cheers, thank you for listening and thank you so much for your support! Here’s to you and getting things done in your business and in life.
Please subscribe below to the podcast to get automatic updates for your device: