Today I have the honor of welcoming Michael Port to the Smart Passive Income Podcast!
If you don't know the name, then you might know the book: Book Yourself Solid.
For the past several years, Book Yourself Solid has become almost required reading in the world of business and entrepreneurship, and the principles from the book have become the standard. In today's episode, we dive into elements of his book which include the fundamentals of the sales process, pricing strategies, and we also talk about public speaking as well—something I've been doing a lot of lately too.
In fact, Michael was kind enough to critique a presentation of mine that I sent to him, and the advice was absolutely priceless.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If you have any tips, suggestions or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them below in the comment section of this post.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Thank you!
Reviews Help a Ton!
And finally, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com—this bite-sized show has over 2 million downloads and counting!
Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks again to Michael Port for coming onto the podcast today, and I look forward to serving you again on the next session of The Smart Passive Income Podcast. Cheers!
What's Next for Smart Passive Income (and a Video!)
And here's a bonus video for you as mentioned at the end of the show…
Best-selling author and keynote speaker!
- The fundamentals of business that we should all know before getting started (and what most people forget)
- Where and how the sales cycle starts.
- 6 strategies for creating awareness that can help you earn trust with potential clients and customers.
- The different types of buyers we have, and how we have to cater to each.
- How to best represent your product or service to prove worth and value to your prospects.
- Why you should kill the idea of 30-second elevator pitch when you're selling your product or service.
- Where pricing starts, and how to determine what you're worth.
- The importance of framing and anchoring in your pricing model.
- A strategy that Costco and fast-food joints use that we can apply to our own products.
- Michael's thoughts on the importance of speaking for your brand and business.
- Quick tips for when you next get on stage to speak and perform.
Get a $99 Power Pack of Services for FREE
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.