In this week’s episode, I’m trying something a little different. Instead of hearing from just one guest today, you’ll hear from 15.
I asked my favorite fellow entrepreneurs, “What do you wish you’d known before starting your own business?” Today, you’ll hear answers from incredible folks, including:
- Scott Voelker from The Amazing Seller
- Amy Schmittauer from Savvy Sexy Social
- Mike Stelzner from Social Media Examiner
- Steve Scott from Authority Pub
- Dana Malstaff from Boss Mom
- Leslie Samuel from Become A Blogger
- Steve Chou from My Wife Quit Her Job
- Cliff Ravenscraft from Podcast Answer Man
- John Lee Dumas and Kate Erickson from Entrepreneur On Fire
- Ray Edwards from RayEdwards.com
- Mark Mason from Late Night Internet Marketing
- Jaime Masters from Eventual Millionaire
- Chris Ducker from ChrisDucker.com
Every one of them offers an honest, personal glimpse at their mistakes and how they’ve grown since their early days.
Your first years as an entrepreneur are rarely easy. I hope these words of wisdom show you that struggle is a natural part of the journey and inspire you to stick with it and stay true to what you value. Tune in and enjoy!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has more than two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or even better, download the new SPI Mobile App, now available for both iOS and Android. It’s free!
Special thanks to everyone who shared their words of wisdom with me for this week’s episode. Until next time!