Community Business Blueprint
Part of the All-Access Pass course library. Draft your ultimate community success strategy to best suit your business goals.
Learn to start a community from community experts
Learn how to curate a new online community (or modify an existing one) that aligns with your business strategy. This course will teach you how to:
The next accelerator starts on February 8th
Learn about creating a community, with a community! Join our eight-week accelerator and work through the course content with other All-Access Pass members.
Created by the community experts at SPI and Circle
Community Business Blueprint is a collaboration between our team at SPI and the team at Circle, the platform we use to host our communities.
Circle is committed to helping businesses create thriving communities. We were thrilled to co-create this course with them.
Community Business Blueprint course outline
- Start Here
What Is Community
- Community as a Business Model
- Signs You Are Ready
Defining Your Community Purpose
- Why Do You Want to Launch a Community?
- Example Communities: What Is Their Why?
- Business Goal Alignment
Your Ideal Member
- Defining Your Ideal Member
- Testing & Validating Your Community Idea
Your Community Framework
- Community Model Refresher
- Support Framework
- Learning Framework
- Interest Framework
- Product Support Framework
The How: Community Programming
- Establishing a Programming Strategy
- Mapping your Community Structure
- Kickstarting Community Engagement
- Building Community the Sustainable Way
Pricing and Revenue
- Pricing Models
- Pricing Strategies
- Pricing Tactics
- Churn and CLTV
- Expansive Revenue
Charting Your Path Forward
- Your First Few Members (Launching)
- Thriving Communities Can Be Small
- Ask for Feedback
- Common Mistakes to Avoid
- Marketing Your Community
- Final Thoughts