In this session of The Smart Passive Income Podcast, I’m super stoked to welcome my good friend and host of one of the fastest growing and most popular business podcasts available, John Lee Dumas from Entrepreneur on Fire.
In case you have yet to be introduced to John and his show, John produces a daily (yes, daily!) podcast interview show where he features an entrepreneur every single day and dives deep into their success stories, strategies, struggles, “A ha!” moments and more – and the craziest part about John’s show, besides the fact that he’s already making 5 figures per month from his efforts, is the fact that a year ago from today, he hadn’t even started yet.
Today, we can help him celebrate the publication of his 300th episode!
In this session, you’ll hear exactly how he got the idea to create Entrepreneur on Fire and how he was told by multiple people not do to what he wanted to do, but he did it anyway. You’ll be surprised when you hear exactly who those people are too.
More specifically, in this session you’ll find out about:
- How in the world John is able to produce a daily podcast episode, including tips and strategies for productivity.
- The one thing John did to quick start his business and connect with the right people at the right time.
- Why John’s been able to become so successful in a market that already had popular entrepreneur interview shows.
- How John is monetizing his podcast, including details about how sponsorship works.
- Details about John’s VA team – what kind of virtual assistants he hired, how much he’s paying for each and where he got them.
- What John learned (from me!) and implemented in 2 days that quickly increased his email list conversion rate.
- What can really happen when you listen to your audience.
- Minimum viable products.
- How to get your podcast listeners to take action.
- $0.99 cent domains!
- The 5 most common traits and characteristics that John has learned after 300+ interviews.
- Plus a whole lot more!
Resources and Links Mentioned in this Session Include:
- Entrepreneur on Fire
- Subscribe to Entrepreneur on Fire on iTunes
- Pat’s July 2013 Monthly Income Report
- Virtual Staff Finder
- Pat’s “Power of Free” Presentation at NMX
- SPI Podcast Session #74 with Pat and Chris Ducker
- Internet Business Mastery
- Mobile Mixed with Greg Hickman
Say Thanks to John!
If you enjoyed this session of the SPI Podcast, let John know by clicking on the link below and sending him a quick shout out on Twitter:
Leave Me a Voicemail!
Every once and a while, I’ll be recording podcast episodes that are completely driven and made up of questions asked by you, so if you have any questions you’d like potentially answered on the show, simply record a voicemail over on my Speakpipe Page.
A new ‘Ask Pat’ session of the SPI Podcast will be coming soon!
Help Out the Show!
And lastly, if you haven’t done so already I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show and I’m aiming for 1000 5-star ratings before the end of the year! We are currently at 955 5-star ratings – you are amazing, thank you!
Thank you so much for listening! I hope you enjoyed this episode of the podcast! Please let me and John know what you think in the comment section below. Cheers!