I’m doing something different with today’s episode. No, it’s not another NPR-style epsiode—though you all know how much I love doing those. This time, I’m sharing with you a recording of a phone call.
That phone call was with one of my mastermind groups I meet with each week. Consider this a sneak peek into how we run our mastermind group, what questions we ask, and how we push ourselves each week to make improvements to our businesses.
This meeting was unique in that we had a special guest join us. Joey Korneman runs SchoolofMotion.com, an online resource for motion designers, and he’s been working hard to grow his business. Joey brought his questions and challenges to the mastermind group, and we offered our insight and advice. A few months later, I reconnected with Joey to see how things were going. What I heard was amazing—Joey had taken what he learned from that mastermind group and used it to create incredible results, all in a few months.
You might be in a mastermind group yourself, or you might be thinking of joining one. I hope this episode gives you great ideas to bring back to your mastermind group or motivates you to seek out one of your own. Listen in on what goes down in our group—I think you’ll like it!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks to Jaime, Todd, Jeff, Roderick, and Joey for being part of this episode. Until next time!
- A sneak peek into how we run our mastermind group.
- What kinds of questions to ask to kick off your mastermind group.
- Our group’s favorite resources for task management and team communication.
- How to weigh and process the feedback you receive from your mastermind group.
- The importance of patience for online business owners.
- The danger of trying to grow multiple products at the same time.
- How to offer your audience personal access to yourself and your knowledge—without stretching yourself too thin.
- Why hiring and working with an assistant is a skill, and one you should learn.
- Bonus access to mastermind group resources, and more!