Today, we're getting into the deep stuff. Jess Lively is here to explore what can happen when entrepreneurs listen to their own intuition—and how it's impacted her journey to a successful career as a business coach.
Jess got her start early as a jewelry maker, but as her business grew, she realized her passion lay elsewhere. Today, she inspires other entrepreneurs through her coaching business, online courses and education, and one seriously awesome podcast.
In this episode, Jess shares how she built her incredible business empire, but she also digs into a side of entrepreneurship we rarely talk about: what to do with those “gut feelings” and that voice inside of us that pipes up whenever we're facing major career crossroads. She delivers some amazing advice you'll want to listen to over and over again. I'm so excited for you to hear this truly special conversation.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Special thanks to Jess for joining me this week. Until next time!
Jess Lively explores what can happen when entrepreneurs listen to their own intuition—and how it's impacted her journey to a successful career as a business coach.
- Jess Lively's evolution from teenage jewelry maker to big-time business coach.
- The power of intuition, and how it can change your business for the better.
- Tips for meaningful networking and relationship-building.
- Managing the inevitable highs and lows of life as an entrepreneur.
- What accountability partners and mastermind groups can do for your business success.
- The importance of looking outside your industry for mentorship and advice.
- What being a business coach means, and how it functions as a business model.
- How Jess got started building her roster of business coaching clients.
- What a curriculum designer does, and how they can help you create your online course.
- Which SPI Podcast episodes influenced Jess the most, and more!
- The Lively Show
- Life With Intention Online
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 29: How to Conduct (and Master) a Webinar with Lewis Howes from LewisHowes.com
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 84: 3 Secrets of Successful Selling—How to Turn Browsers into Buyers with Derek Halpern
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 137: A Product Launch Sequence That Works—How to Create a 3-Part Video Series with Amy Porterfield
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 46: Building a Lucrative Business with No Ideas, No Expertise, and No Money with Dane Maxwell
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.