My guest today is a passionate advocate of something too many entrepreneurs take for granted: mentorship. Ellory Wells of ElloryWells.com is here to explain why you should be surrounding yourself with business role models, supportive peers, and a network that holds you accountable to your goals.
Ellory is a big believer in the power of mastermind groups. In fact, he's built his career around equipping entrepreneurs with the right support system. In today's episode, he'll share some of the life-changing benefits of joining a mastermind group and strategies for finding a supportive network of professional peers. He'll also explore just how important a mentor can be to your career and share his advice for finding the perfect one.
Listen in for more of Ellory's words of wisdom on mentors and masterminds. His advice just might alter your outlook on entrepreneurship and make you a more fulfilled, self-aware, and productive business owner.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Special thanks to Ellory for joining me this week. Until next time!
Ellory joins me today to share why he's a passionate advocate of mastermind groups, finding the right mentor, and surrounding yourself with a network of supportive peers.
- Why finding the right mentor is so crucial to your success and well-being.
- The 3 biggest things a mentor can provide.
- How to adapt (rather than copy) your mentor's tactics and models.
- Tips for finding mentors within your network.
- The importance of recognizing your limitations and asking for help.
- The nuts and bolts of how mastermind groups operate.
- The incredible personal and professional benefits of joining a mastermind group.
- Why you should seek out criticism that motivates, rather than discourages, you.
- The ideas that motivate and inspire Ellory, and more!
Enter code “SPI” for a free 30-day trial!
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.