In this session of the Smart Passive Income Podcast, I continue to investigate the different types of passive income streams that can be generated online and what you can expect from each. I discuss the potential costs that are involved, how one might get started, what kind of results are typical and how long it might take to see those results.
As always, thank you for your support, and I wish you all the best. We'll finish up this series in the next session and after that we'll get back to some interviews with some new guests on the show.
In this session of the Smart Passive Income Podcast, I continue to investigate different types of passive income streams.
- Two reasons why I believe blogging is a form of passive income.
- The common formula that is used by bloggers to generate an income online.
- The one thing we should do differently than Seth Godin.
- A trick when naming your blog that could make things a lot easier for you.
- How you can create a new blog, pick a theme and write your first post in less than 4 minutes, even if you’ve never done it before.
- Two things that I wish I had done immediately when I started blogging that I didn’t do (and it’s not about building a email list).
- The typical progression of bloggers, from excitement to failure and how to overcome it.
- How to make an eBook that writes itself.
- The differences between E-Junkie and Clickbank to sell and deliver an eBook to your customers.
- How throwing away 25 pages worth of audio that I recorded turned into $1400 in two days.
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.