In just a few weeks, my brand-new book will go live: Will It Fly? How to Test Your Next Business Idea So You Don’t Waste Your Time and Money.
It has been more than a year in the making, and I've put much time and effort into making it as valuable to you guys as I possibly can. Today, I want to talk about the “why” and the “how” of writing this book.
So many decisions went into the marketing, the promotion, the creation, and the launch of this book. If you're in the midst of launch a product or business—and I know many of you are—you understand how overwhelming this can be.
I hope that by walking you through my decision-making process, I'll clear up some of the mystery and worry that comes with starting something new. Ready to dive in with me?
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Until next time!
Today, I'm talking about the “why” and the “how” of writing Will It Fly? How to Test Your Next Business Idea So You Don’t Waste Your Time and Money.
- How I knew I'd stumbled onto the topic for my next book.
- Strategies for finding out what exactly your audience wants.
- The question I ask myself before every business decision I make.
- Why I chose to make Will It Fly? a book, instead of a course or e-book.
- Why I chose to self-publish instead of going the traditional publishing route.
- Why your goals must determine which publishing route you take.
- My favorite advice from authors and entrepreneurs while launching Will It Fly?
- A peek at what I explore in Will It Fly?, and more!
- WillItFlyBook.com [Amazon affiliate link]
- The 4-Hour Work Week [Amazon affiliate link]
- The Miracle Morning [Amazon affiliate link]
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 190: Step-by-Step Product Creation with Bryan Harris
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 75: Six-Figure Earnings with eBooks (Not on Amazon) and a Pricing Structure that Works with Nathan Barry
Get a free 30-day trial!
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.