Eva Baker is one special entrepreneur. She runs a successful blog. She started her own conference. She does consulting. And did I mention she started it all while still a teenager?
Eva is the brain behind The Teenpreneur Conference and the money management blog, TeensGotCents.com. Since catching the entrepreneurial bug at age fifteen, Eva's been paving her own way in the business world, learning how to grow her business, and defying the notion that teenagers can't be successful entrepreneurs. Eva joins me today to share her entrepreneurial origin story, words of wisdom for her fellow teenpreneurs (and their parents), and a few of the important business lessons she's learned from her journey so far.
As someone who didn't discover entrepreneurship until my twenties, I'm blown away by Eva's focus and commitment to pursuing her dream. Whether you started your business career at fourteen or forty, you'll want to hear Eva's story!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions (or would like answers to hear previously submitted voicemail questions!), head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has over two million downloads and counting!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Special thanks to Eva for joining me this week. Until next time!
Today's guest is an incredible young entrepreneur who started her business career while still a teenager.
- How Eva became an entrepreneur at age fifteen.
- How aspiring entrepreneurs of any age can start their business careers today.
- Tips for parents who want to nurture their kids' entrepreneurial spark.
- Common obstacles young entrepreneurs face, and Eva's advice for tackling them.
- How to find (or create) your support system as a young entrepreneur.
- Networking strategies for teens who want to connect with other young entrepreneurs.
- The most crucial lessons Eva's learned from her business journey so far, and more!
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.