So, you have the perfect affiliate product and you're excited to tell your audience all about it. The only thing is . . . where do you put that affiliate link? This is the episode you're going to want to listen to, because it'll tell you exactly where you should be putting your affiliate products (and where you're probably not putting them currently).
In fact, there are twenty-one locations that I'm going to mention in this episode. Of course, you don't have to use them all, but I actually do all of these things personally, and they work very well. Pick and choose, and use what makes the most sense for you!
If you're just tuning in, this month is Affiliate Marketing Month here on SPI. I highly recommend going back and listening to Episode 290 through this episode. Affiliate Marketing is the number one way that I've generated an income over the years as an entrepreneur, and it's just a massive win for everyone involved if you do it right. I highly recommend it, especially if you're just starting out. There are products out there that already exist that may align perfectly with what may best serve your audience; why not recommend them and earn a commission in the process?
If you haven't already, sign up for the waitlist for my brand-new course, 1•2•3 Affiliate Marketing. This will help walk you through the process of how to generate an income through affiliate marketing from start to finish: how to select the right products, how to promote them, how to frame your affiliate pitch so your audience is likely to engage, and how to follow up and make sure everyone is happy. You can sign up before the end of the week if there are still spots available (I'm limiting the beta period to 500 students only); if not, sign up for the waitlist and I'll let you know when the course opens back up again, sometime in 2018. Check it out at 123AffiliateMarketing.com.
And, to download my free guide to mastering affiliate marketing, check out AffiliateMarketingtheSmartWay.com.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskPat.com.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
- Where to link to affiliates on your website so that it's natural, organic, and helpful to your audience.
- The number one page on my website where I link to affiliate products and services.
- What pillar or evergreen content is, and why you should integrate affiliate links with it.
- The best places outside your website to include affiliate links.
- How to engage your email list with great affiliate products and services.
- Why you should never have a dead-end on your website, and the most common dead-end zones websites have.
- How to show your audience how fantastic an affiliate recommendation is.
- How to integrate affiliate links with downloads for your audience.
- How to create short, memorable, and easy URLs for your affiliate links.
- How to combine tactics (like lead magnets and custom URLs) to help your audience discover recommended products and services.
- Ways you can work directly with companies as an affiliate, and more!
Note: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I receive a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- 1•2•3 Affiliate Marketing
- Smart Passive Income Resource Page
- Google Analytics
- Pat's Book Club
- Smart Passive Income on YouTube
- Pretty Links
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 78: Rapid Audience Building for Accelerated Hypergrowth (from Scratch)—Landing Pages and Conversion Optimization
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 290: Affiliate Marketing: An Insider Look at My Most Successful Long-Term Campaigns
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 291: A Blueprint for a Successful Short-Term JV (Joint Venture) Affiliate Campaign
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 292: The Dark Side of Affiliate Marketing (and How to Do It Right!)
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 293: My Top Performing Affiliate Marketing Products, and Why They Performed So Well
Click the button to the right to download the whole episode in PDF form from start to finish.