Not only do YouTube videos allow me to provide content in another format that my audience can enjoy – I can reach more people than I ever could just just sticking to written content on my blog. YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world.
And Google owns it too.
All signs point in favor of utilizing YouTube for your online business or blog. If you aren’t, you’ve leaving a lot of potential subscribers (and customers) on the table.
My YouTube Channel only has only about 30 videos since I created it 2 years ago, but together my videos have been viewed over 650,000 times! A ton of those views are from people who are now my biggest fans who help spread the word about my brand.
There’s a little bit more to it than just uploading a video to YouTube and hoping for the best.
Here are some expert tips and tricks to make sure you get the most bang for your time and effort:
- Everything You Need to Know About YouTube (Podcast Session #019)
- Are YouTube and Podcasting Worth the Effort?
- YouTube Tips and Tricks for Bloggers – Part 1
- YouTube Tips and Tricks for Bloggers – Part 2
- YouTube Tips and Tricks for Bloggers – Part 3
Good luck, and I’ll see you on YouTube!