In this session of The Smart Passive Income Podcast, I’m really excited to talk all about my new multimedia book, Let Go, which just recently went live this past Monday!
To get Let Go, download the Snippet App for iPhone or iPad (Android and Kindle version coming soon!), then download ‘Let Go’ and enjoy!
So far, the reaction to the book has been amazing!
Check out these testimonials on Twitter:
#letgobook by @patflynn is a must read/watch. Inspiring experience that brought a tear to my eye and hope to my heart patflynn.me
— Cynthia Sanchez (@OSPInteresting) March 26, 2013
#letgobook by @patflynn is a glorious rampage of the entrepreneurial spirit. If you want to experience success in your life, read it…
— Chris C. Ducker (@chriscducker) March 26, 2013
Before it was able to go live this past Monday, a lot of things had to happen in order to get this book “on the shelf”. From writing the book to hiring the team I didn’t know I had to hire to help me complete it, to dealing with a brand new publishing platform and why I chose to publish on it in the first place – I cover all of this in today’s session.
Halfway through the show, I also bring on my ‘Let Go Team’ to chat with me about the entire process: Matt Gartland, editor and producer, and Caleb Wojcik, videographer. I couldn’t be happier with the team and everything we’ve done up to this point. It’s been an interesting, joyful, stressful and fulfilling experience for all of us, and we’re so happy to be sharing something we are proud of with you!
More specifically, in this session you’ll find out about:
- How the brand new Snippet platform is revolutionizing the way we consume content beyond text.
- Why I jumped on this opportunity, in spite of the fact that I was in the middle of another book project!
- How the Snippet platform let me tell my story in a deeper way than I could ever do with just text or just video.
- My writing process and the tools that I used to help me along the way.
- Why I hired Caleb Wojcik and Matt Gartland, how I found them, and the roles they played in this project.
- Some of the marketing tactics I used to build buzz about Let Go.
- My creation of a personal site, outside of Smart Passive Income, to showcase this book and other projects.
- Why it was important to build an email list before the book was launched.
- Some of the hardships we all faced with this project, but what excited all of us about Let Go and the Snippet platform.
- Where we think publishing is headed in the future.
- Plus a whole lot more…
Right click here to download the MP3
Items mentioned in this podcast include:
Thank you all for checking out this session of the SPI podcast, and don’t forget to download the Snippet App and get Let Go now if you haven’t done so already!
Lastly, I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
Leave a review for the podcast!
Thanks again, and all the best!
p.s. look out for a blooper reel from filming Let Go next week!
Click Here to Download the Transcript for Session 60 (PDF)